12 week scan date wed 26th. Anyone else?

Just wishing tri 1 away lol can't wait for tri 2 if it's anything like when I was pregnant with my son.... :bd: :bd: :rofl:

Last edited:
Wishing days of your life away for this isn't much different to what I do at work at times, always counting down until the next half-term break. I just want to be in tri 2 and have my energy back. I'm so glad I'm off this week. And my first day back is a theme day with lots of activities and Mexican food! And I'll be able to leave my baby on board badge on. Not sure when to tell my students though.

Lots of us having scans tomorrow I have mine tomorrow morning at 9.40 I'm so glad I have it first thing I'm so excited and nervous at the same time xxx

Good luck bec. I sure hope that when I return to this thread tomorrow that there is a lot of good news!

Ohh lots of scans tomorrow, good luck all!

I'm with Emily on Thursday. I think mine is 2pm.

Mine is at 3.40 so I have to wait all day!!

I'm getting so nervous now.

Can't believe it's nearly scan day and it's only a week or so until that elusive second trimester!

XX

Good luck for all the scans ladies xx

It's 3.50 not 3.40,!! That's a whole 10 minutes more to wait!! FML!!

XX

Eeeee it's tom! Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to seeing the scan pics. I'll update tom afternoon/night ������

Good luck girlie's hope there's lots of good news tomorrow.

Good luck for today's scans ladies xx

40 mins and still waiting. This cold is doing my head in. I do t even have the energy to get excited, and these kids in the waiting room ar draining me with their running around and squeaking that echoed off the bare walls. I'm just want to be curled up on my couch with very little noise. Wish they'd call my name already.

My goodness, that is a long wait. Hope they call you soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back