12 week scan date wed 26th. Anyone else?

Mine is on Thursday 27th.

Can't believe I might actually get to have a 12 week scan this time!!

Feels very surreal!!

Good luck for yours hun!

XX

Mine is the 27th :) I'm really worried about it as I just can't believe we will have good news. Need to change how I think!

I think the same hun x and we always think we will be the one with the bad news too *hugs* I hope we all graduate this worrisome trimester together! Wouldn't it be weird if we all had our rainbowsite on the same day!!

I just keep waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me!

We're all so close to Tri 2 now, it's within our grasp and I just can't wait to get there! Hopefully!!

XX

im still waiting for my date - i think im gunna be a late may baby or a very early june! xx

That would be amazing if we did all have our rainbows on the same day!

My husband is sooo excited about this scan, he has been counting down for ages, it is cute :)

I think we should have them within a couple of days so that we can all do labour threads! They've fizzled out on here and I do love a good labour watch!

XX

We SHOULD have them within days of each other- as if we can plan when they're going to arrive!! Lol!!

XX

please do so i can read all your amazing labour stories and prepare myself for mine! (oh god i just said mine still cant believe its happening)

I'm really looking forward to doing it again.

I hope I get the chance to!

Feels so surreal to think it might actually happen!!

XX

i really hope we all get the chance too - we have come so far

you girls have kept me going through out the process and the worry! xx

I know I loved labour with my son it was fantastic and I'm hoping to go through it again!! (Didn't like the piles afterwards though lol)

Awww that's so sweet

:hug:

But, to be fair I have found so much support on this forum. It's been a god send at times, it really has.

XX

I meant what Leigh said was sweet, not your piles are sweet Ery!! Lol!!

XX

:rofl: ain't nothin' sweet about piles lol :bum: :rofl:

Last edited:
I echo that though this forum has been wonderful. Hubby told me off for bring on it too much he told me pregnancy is a condition not a hobby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back