12 week scan date wed 26th. Anyone else?

Lol if he'd lived with me or lisey for the past few weeks he probably wouldnt have said that lol

haha i know! you two have had it bad, im lucky to have just got the nausea, sore boobs, cramping, bloating, trapped wind, slow bowels and indigestion lol

Lol that's bad enough. I just randomly threw up no nausea just bleurgh (managed to get my phone out of the way first though lol)

haha i usually try to throw up whilst im brushing my teeth, or certain smells make me heave! also people talking about food turns my tummy lol its so strange! x

I just can't eat until after 12ish when I'm out if my main throwing up zone I hate being sick after eating lol

so hope we all graduate to tri 2 together! were all so close now! so many scans next week :)

So exited for everyone! Mines at 1.40pm.

Mine is at 11:30! I can't wait!

Last edited:
Good luck Vegas. Mines wed 26th at 12pm. I've not been able to find hb on home Doppler so been thinking silly thoughts! If alls ok tomorrow I'm booking my gender scan for 4 weeks time! Need to know if I can use all my girly clothes again or if I have to sell everything n start buying boy things xxx

I can't wait for tomorrow. Hopefully we will all have good news coming our way. I'm hoping that by this time tomorrow all family and friends will know, although I do need to allow for the 5 hour time difference for my family in the states. My one sister, who has the biggest mouth, is now a stay at home mom, so once she finds out (and she'll likely be the first to see the message), I'm sure she'll spread the word quickly to those who hadn't had time to see the message yet.

adebee, dopplers really can be a double edge sword. Fingers crossed that all goes well for you tomorrow!

oh im so far behind ive still got another 2 weeks :( im only 10 + 2 according to my dates, got a scan on monday tho to see if all is progressing well

I'm not until November it feels ages away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back