11month old new car seat - which to get?

I'm going for the Joie Stages. It's a good price and rear faces until 4 year old

We planned on staying rear facing but we have short seat belts in our car and none of the reasonably priced rear facers or combination seats would fit so had to go with a front facing maxi cosi seat.

On the plus side Lo doesn't scream now when he goes in the car in the dark as he can see us. X

wow such a minefield...thanks everyone for your input, im sure somewhere down the line it will help...checked both cars last night and realised only mine has isofix anchors/hooks, my husbands doesnt. We would want to be able to transfer the seat between cars (esp if paying more) and so does anyone know of a good swivel rear and front facing car seat that can be isofixed as well as seatbelted? Asking a lot I know but Ive heard some can be seatbelted fine. We only use hubbys car for family days out, less frequent but for longer duration...sighthe challenge increases lol...

I've not come across one that does both, but I could be wrong, there may be one out there!

I didn't like the idea of the seatbelt only seats, although of course they are completely safe!

well as I am really keen on swivel and need one for both cars looks like axiss is the one ill be getting, I am happy for her to be forward facing as don't believe she'd be rear facing for long anyway and can't afford to do that so keeping an eye out now for the axiss...seen a few recently so think we'll get one of those for easy transferability...

thanks for all your assistance guys, think I need to go with my gut and the axiss is the first one I saw, otherwise could be testing them out and deciding for ages and she needs one soon really...its just a shame that the combination seats don't swivel as would like to buy only one that then converts to booster but the swivel feature too important to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back