11dpo with a few symptoms??

mrs_c

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Back again on the tww. Last month got very faint positives then af turned up 7 days late with test then showing negative.
This month i am now 11 dpo and currently have twinges and alight pulling/cramps on my right side, have become very stuffy (could just be the weather), very sore nipples (been like it about 5 days now), bit tired, peeing a little more often, the usual irritability that comes with PMS, increased cm and occassionally feeling bloated.
Now I know most of this can be associated with AF but I am just keeping my fingers crossed that this could finally be the month. Been trying for 11 months now and apart from last month not had any luck.
Has anyone else experienced any of the above and when do you think is best to test? I dont want to get my hopes up.
Thanks in advance xx

I had some cramps before I got my bfp!

Wish u luck!!

xx

Did a FRER and was bfn :-(
Maybe I should have just waited to see if AF was late, suppose still not out until the witch doesnt arrive....bitterly disappointed for another month it seems...a year of trying next month, it must happen soon!!!

Oh hun i know how you feel af is due any day now(not quite sure as can be v.unpredictable!)and im pretty sure she is on her way as we speak!!

So onto cycle 14 for me. But we have to try and stay positive and think someday soon it will be our turn.

Michelle. x

Yeah hopefully it will happen soon, fx for you as well, it will be our turn soon when we least expect it, hopefully not too much longer cos I cant take much more disappointment. Chin up and keep going, it fun trying :) x

Ok so af is now 3 days late, im peeing loads and although my nipples are no longer sore my boobs are ever so slightly tender, still getting the odd twinge on the right side, does this sound a bit more positive? I know you'll all say test again but want to wait until a week late incase af is just playing me about. What you ladies thinking? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back