oh no babe :( how far gone do u think u are? i would go to ur GP or EPU. hugs :hug:

I really dont know, as I was on the pill, I would say only about 4ish weeks

I dont want to do anything, that would make it real :(

hav u had a + test? i'm only asking that because i havent heard anything since u posted in ttc suspecting that u might be pg, so are u sure its not AF?

if you've had a BFP, then go to EPU a.s.a.p.! they will check u over and might be able to reassure u that baby is fine, or if its not good news they can monitor you and check u are not in any danger.

if u havent tested, i strongly urge u to test. if its a m/c, it will still be BFP (i had a very early m/c in november and it took 2 weeks for tests to show negative) in which case refer to above, u need to get to EPU! if its a BFN then its probably AF, which i would find reassuring (to kno i hadnt "lost" so to speak) :hug:

if u get pains lke labour pains or ur changing a pad every hour, go to A&E (this is what i was told, altho my m/c was painless and very light) or if ur at all worried go to EPU. hope ur ok honey x x x

I really think you should do a test if you could be pregnant. If you are having a miscarriage, then you'll need to go and see your doctor. Although if you are only 4 or so weeks, they'll probably tell you to go home and rest and let it happen naturally.

But could it not just be a painful period? I sometimes suffer worse period pains and heavier periods for no reason at all.

Also, if you are pregnant, your test would still show positive.

:hug:

aww babe as i sed to u earlier try and relax n get the test done just so u know one way or the other xx

Not much else to add about advice.

Hope you're ok hun, take care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how u doing babe did u take a test? hav u been to EPU? hope ur ok x x x x
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member