still havent heard from midwife

loulou1980

Reaction score
still haven heard from midwife and according to the dates docs given them im 10 +6 or +5,do you reckon i should phone them up as i know round here they do a home visit before scan and they like to scan you before 12 weeks :?

It could'nt hurt to ring and put your mind at rest.

I am still waiting to hear about my scan date...seems the letter has got lost in the post :rotfl:

I didn't hear from the midwife till i was 10 weeks plus but i got and appointment for a week later and had my scan at 13 weeks. I wouldn't hurt to contact them just to make sure they haven't forgotton about you.

yeah give them a call loulou, wont do any harm...

just phoned up and im glad i did,they havent had any referal letter from surgery and shes shocked i havent had a scan letter from the hospital,got midwife coming out saturday morning :D

Glad everything is all sorted now! Hopefully won't be longt til your scan :hug:

Blummin' good job you called! Glad to hear you have managed to get it sorted out hunny :hug:

good thing you checked...hope midwife visit goes well

that happened to me the doctor forgot or something equally as crap! i phoned at 10 weeks and they booked me in staight away! glad to hear you have started the ball rolling!!

had letter throught this morning from birmingham womens but it doesnt mention any scan all it says is appointment on 25 th october to see core team midwives,hmmm i'm going to mention it to mw that comes out saturday i think as according to the dates the doctor gave them on that date iwill be 13 weeks and i should have my scan then :?

My first appointment with Damien said that, and I had a scan just before I saw the teams MW and consultant :)

maybe you will get a seperate letter with your scan date hun? def mention it to the mw. thats what happened to me until i kicked up a fuss :oops: and got my dating scan!

Good news hun... good job you called eh! I am sure all will go like clockwork once MW comes out to see you. big smile and hug for you :hug: :) Yvonne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back