10 week Health Visitor Check

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Has anyone had one of these?? what do they do?? just check everything ok??

sorry hun, not a clue, as "apparently" in my area you only see the HV at 10/14 days old unless you request them to come out :s hope it all goes ok for you though x

I've got my 3 month check tomorrow, think they'll just weigh her and see if I have any questions just like the other visits, won't see them after until 6 months I think

Ours came every 4 weeks until 16 weeks. She asked general stuff like feeding, sleeping and how your getting on, I got a post natal depression assessment form to fill in each time too. She only weighed him at 8 weeks though.

Ours came every 4 weeks until 16 weeks. She asked general stuff like feeding, sleeping and how your getting on, I got a post natal depression assessment form to fill in each time too. She only weighed him at 8 weeks though.

Blimey I haven't seen a health visitor since she was 2 weeks! Our Dr did the 6 week check and not seen anyone since lol

Blimey I haven't seen a health visitor since she was 2 weeks! Our Dr did the 6 week check and not seen anyone since lol

Same here!! Yours are on the ball..mine didn't even come out till 4 weeks lol x

The health visitor even does the jabs here too! And she visited before Kynon was even born! They do seem quite good here, you get a bag with books, baby toothbrush and toothpaste and Tommy tippi cup given to you at the 8 week check as well.

I think my next check is at 12weeks and i was told we would talk about weaning as her next visit id at 7)6monyhs and some babies are weaned earlier x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back