10/11/12 the date i'll never forget xx

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
Well the day has finally come in fact I can't believe how quickly its come around.
Today would've been my due date and instead I'm crippled with period pains and really struggling today I keep bursting into tears xxx

Thank you both xx its been really hard the last couple of weeks seeing people that were due about the same time as me having their babies... I'm happy for them but my heart sinks knowing I'm not joining them xx

So sorry seon massive huggles I know the feeling if seeing the others due arou food same time having babies and bump growing etc its so not fair :-( our time will come again I'm sure of that xxx

huge hugs, cliche as it sounds time is a healer and one day you too will get your baby biggest hugs its damn hard i know xxx

Massive hugs hunni. It just sucks doesn't it. I was sure I'd be pregnant by the time my due date came round and the fact that I wasn't felt like an even bigger kick in the teeth than loosing my bean. Hope your feeling a bit better today xxx

Massive hugs hunni. It just sucks doesn't it. I was sure I'd be pregnant by the time my due date came round and the fact that I wasn't felt like an even bigger kick in the teeth than loosing my bean. Hope your feeling a bit better today xxx

Thanks hun... that's exactly how i felt as well... i was sure that in 7 months we'd be able to conceive again... but nope... gutted is an understatement... xx

AF has finally ff'd off... so i'm feeling much happier and hubby and i went into town today and as i got an unexpected tax rebate treated me and him to a few things and the german christmas market was in town so enjoyed a bratwurst and a glass of gluh wein together... yum xxx

Oh hun, thinking of you - once the due date has come and gone, it's amazing what a relief I felt, and sort of a closure on that year, start afresh, wishing you a better year XX

Sorry for you loss, you will still remember every year your due date, the date you found out and the date you lost your angel. But i can assure you it does get easier. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back