1 week wait anyone?

Emma79

Reaction score
Think there's a few of us currently in the 1 week wait so just wondered how everyone's doing? How's the symptom spotting going?

I'm driving myself completely crazy and have convinced myself I 'feel' pregnant, even though its far too early! I'm not completely sure how many days po I am, either 5 or 7 :think: but am getting all these strange bloating/pressure sensations and am convinced every little twinge is the egg implanting - I need to get out more :rotfl: :rotfl: .

Am also ashamed to admit that I have already POAS (ebay cheapies arrived sooner than expected) but it was more just to get it out of my system than anything else! Needless to say it was BFN but I feel sooo much better and won't need to test again until, ooh at least Wednesday :fib: :fib:

Fingers crossed for everyone - lets finish September on a high!

well i am in the same boat, symptom spotting like no man business, setting myself up for a big fall!

good luck to you all :pray:

Tell me about it, I am in the same boat as well. Today was feeling sick while in the car, I used to get car sick, and still do if I don't look out the window, but I was looking out the window. I also had a small amount of brown discharge at about 5dpo.

So I am terribly sympton spotting. :rotfl:

hi all, well i am on a 2w or a 1ww as my cycle is 28-35 days, grrrr so due af this fri or next??????????????, have no idea what is going on with my body at the min, i too am looking for symptoms but cannot find any other than twinging pains!!!!!!

ttc is hard work, lol

i am in the same boat. 8 dpo and symptom spotting. had what looked slightly positive on an ebay cheapie but had a false positive with clear blue last month so not getting excited!

this is our first month trying (last month was an accident!) so I don't think I really could be so soon.

when is everyone testing.?????????

i am tomorrow and have ordered 25 more from ebay!

good luck

x

hello peeps.. newbie poster so lookafter me! :D

i am also in my '1 week' wait. we have anly been trying this week and im already hooked on spotting the sings and HPT's! oops.

im at 10DPO... started with a sore throat couple of days ago, dry mouth and a real bad thirst.. thought it was a cold but after reading some of the post's it could be a sign?? had lots of twinges on my right hand side and back ache. done HPT but BFN.. i know its too early just couldnt help myself. think my next one will about wed! if i last that long. ;0)

ive had no spotting tho is that a bad sign. BB's are very sore but they usually are a week before my p's.

belly feels bloated but i dont have a flat stomach so i might be making that one up!! :?

ohhh the waiting game!!!

Me too. I think ov was 7 / 8 days ago (LH surge was 8 days ago). This is the first month I've properly caught my LH surge so at least I've got that sorted out! Trying not to symptom spot too much because I let myself get carried away last month and turned out to be a very disappointing BFN. Still, now I'm around 7 days I've started to look for spotting, which hasn't happened, and other signs, so I guess my resolve is going to crumble!

Lucy

hey ladies..sorry not been round much but im going back to work this week so have been sorting things out ..im due to test on the 29th :cheer: but as you can see from sig im in the irreg cycles club so i have nooo idea when AF is actually due..ohh well at least i wont be to dissapointed wif i get a BFN lol

cervix is high tho is that good ? or does it rise before AF is due ?? :think: :think: :think: :think:

masses of baby dust too all

Hiya ladies! :wave:

Yep im on my 1ww too! Not had many symptons really only lots of CM!

Im 8dpo today and I normally have a 12 days LP so AF will be here by the weekend - I really hope she stays away!

My chart looks ok this month and the preganancy monitor on there says "high"!! :cheer:

Oh well time will tell!

Good luck everyone :hug:

Kate xx

Emma I am so with you. I am also about 8 DPO and imaging all the same symptoms as you.
I know I am imagining them as this seems to be happening nearly every month and I really do feel I am going mad :doh: :doh: :doh:

I wish I could just switch the obession button off and get some work done :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck to you all, hope september is as a good a month for you as it was for me! :D

kirstyxxx said:
when is everyone testing.?????????
x

Going to try and hold off testing now until later in the week, as AF isn't due til Sunday at the earliest! Just stocked up on some FRER tests - wonder how long they'll last :oops:

I'm not in 2ww yet but wanted to wish all those that are the best of luck :hug:

If AF hasn't turned up by sunday, then I will test then. That will be 28 days I very rarely go 28days, it is normally 26 or 27 days. We will are visiting the in-laws this weekend as well, I know MIL will be over the moon if I am. We haven't told her we are trying as she is very over the top and is putting loads of pressure on us to have another as it is, if she knew she would be constantly asking if I was PG yet as if I wouldn't tell them as soon as I knew.

Heading into my last week here. Now 7 dpo... I hope I can hold off to test until at least 7 days from now... Help me stick to this resolve!

My symptom spotting started two days ago when I was sure I had metal mouth. I googled everything I could about it and of course found conflicting information about whether or not it is possible to have that symptom so early :(

Lots of luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back