When did symptoms start to show? **UPDATE:HELP!!**

I started what I think is AF today but it has been a bit different. It is lighter and I have had really bad cramps which is not normal for me :think: . I usually have very heavy periods at the beginning and no cramping. It is a constant flow but there is barely enough to make a mark on the pad after an hour. Whats going on with me! I didnt test this morning coz I slept in and had to rush out :doh: but I am going to test tomorrow and put my mind at rest for good!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!???????

I tested again (I couldn't wait til tomorrow) and I got BFN (or so I thought). There is a very clear 2nd pink line BUT it was undernieth the plastic bit on the test stick. i had to peel the plastic off but its there. Is this a dud test or is this a BFP??? Please help!

Hi

Ide re test hun and my doc always told me if you have even an irregular period (not like your normal one) then test again in a few weeks maybe its too soon, dont wanna give you false hope its just what they told me
Katrina

I am pretty sure that it was AF not implantation bleeding but I will buy another test in a week or two to double check. I am so annoyed with those tests I bought! :? I still have sore bbs and a few other symptoms but I am hoping that its nothing...

i had period pains around when af was due, did a test at 6 weeks and a day or 2 later got very sore boobs. didnt feel sick until after 7 weeks, with the nausea was extreme exhaustion, like i'd been out raving all weekend lol!

oh yes forgot 2 say my first test was a cheap one and the pink pg dot was very faint. but i did a clearblue test 4 days later and the blue cross practically glowed!

might be worth investing in another test, clear blue normal or first response are good. x

I didn't really have any symptoms apart from feeling like I was going to start my period as the cramps were exactly the same about a week before. I got a positive with a cheap e bay test four days before my period was due.

i only found out yesterday im pregnant! i still dont really know what made me look up pregnancy symptoms but i think now it was a subconscious thing cos when i looked them up i had quite a few, i had been sick one morning, swollen and tender breasts and feeling really really tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back