1 ivf baby and now I'm 9 days late

Cherub09

Reaction score
Hi kind of need some advice, help or general chat.
I had ivf in 2008 which my DS was born in 2009, my husband and I separated and both have new partners, my oh has 3 Children from his previous marriage we do not use contraception we use the withdrawal method :/ I'm now 9 days late I do feel like at is on her way but nothing yet and I feel so nauseous in the late afternoons/ evenings should I wait another few days this is all new to me never had a natural pregnancy and thought it was impoasible as I have or had kinked tubes?also have loose stools :/? Really appreciate any help

The only way to know is to test sweetie, good luck xx

i think you should test defenaitly, its never impossible :) x

and the withdrawal method is never 100% as men can leak way before (TMI LOL) ejaculation xx

As has been said above really. Withdrawl method is not 100% as precum (not sure if that's the technical term! Lol!) can contain sperm. Def do a test sweetie, if you're late and having symptoms you'll know for sure with a test.

XX

Thanks ladies guess I just think its impossible as I tried 5 years for DS I'm not even sure how my partner would react as he's asked me everyday if af has come and when I say no he gets uptight as he says he's done he doesn't want anymore children but yes I know everyone's thinking we should use something then oh I didn't feel sick or get cramps etc with my son if I were pregnant is that normal??? It would be a miracle x

Did a test this afternoon now 10 days late and come up negative :/ if af doesn't show by day 14 should I go drs as I have increased risk if I ever fall pregnant of it getting stuck in my tube?? X

If it's in your tube you'll still get a positive test. But if you're worried about it, then yes see your GP x

My friend had ivf 1st baby and 2 years later she conceived naturally with same partner! Very confusing but it definately can happen darling xxxxxx

Ive been 13 days late before and not pregnant, but my friend had 5 failed ivf's and adopted a son then fell pregnant accidently just after only dtd once in six months! so can deffo happen xx

I had this earlier this year. Period was 11 days late - turns out my body decided not to ovulate till much later that month or something. Maybe you OV late

Fx that you get some answers soon. That either AF will arrive or that you will get a bfp. I think that every baby is a miracle so that if it happens it will happen. You are with a new partner now so I wish you all the best with them and that you can conceive naturally. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back