8 days late n 1 negative hpt, am I pregnant?

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Hi, am new too this forum :) I'm ttc my third child, I'm 8 days late, I carried a hpt two mornings ago although I had been drinking with a friend the night previous, not loads tho just a few, what are the chances I got a false negative and could still possibly be expecting? I'm very nervous because my sisters little boy was stillborn in march so I feeling rather nervous? Xx

I have symptoms like, running too the loo more, change in appetite, tiredness but also took another test today which was also negative?? Driving me bananas lol x

Hey hun, do you know when you ovulated? You may not be late you may just have ovulated late xx

Hi huni thanks for the reply, if I take an iphone app as gospil i ov'd 2nd june?? I really new to all this gettingto know my body :) I never really honed in on my body when I was ttc to concieve my boys. I dont know why im feeling different this time round. Do you reckon it might still be too early to get a BFP ?? xx

Are your cycles fairly regular? Sometimes even if they are you can have a random odd one that is abit longer than usual. It could be that your iphone app is incorrect and you just ovulated abit later than usual. I would say its very very rare for a pregnancy test to not pick up HCG so yeah I would guess that it is to early just yet or your tests are not sensitive enough to pick it up.

Either way I would wait a few day and re test :)

Good Luck x

Thank you, Im normally regular as clockwork, im going to wait a few more days and then test again :) x

Hi, still nothing ?? Ive had on and off hot flushes today and my nipples are sensitive so im going to take another test tomorrow morning and just keep my fingers crossed. All my syptoms seem to scream pregnancy but just not getting my bfp xx

Some people don't get their BFP for a week or more after AF due - you're not out until AF shows up :) Good luck

Thanks:) Im now 9 days late, ive been using clear blue digi test?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back