1 early miscarriage 2 chemical pregnancies, pregnant again

Munkibeth

Reaction score
Hiya
I'm trying to find others who have had similar experiences. I have been TTC for 18 months. Got success early on which was a chemical pregnancy in week 4. Got pregnant again last October which ended in a m/c at about 6 weeks but I had been spotting since the day before my period was due.

Anyway, fell pregnant around new year but again a chemical pregnancy at about 4.5 weeks. This was only on 26th January this year. I have been referred for testing through my dr and have an appointment with the miscarriage clinic on 13th march.

Now here's the thing, came back from holiday last Saturday. Ate drank and was generally very active (skiing) for a week. TTC wasn't on my mind. BUT on the last day I just had this niggling that somethain't was going on. Got home and got a VERY bfp the day my period was due.

I have done countless (I do know the number but really ashamed to type it) and they the bfp has gotten darker over the last 6 days. With the other 3 I only ever got faint one and on cbd it never went above 1-2 week. Did one this morning and it was 2-3 weeks.

I am scared to even hope. I have symptoms (my boobs hurt and I've got little bumps on my nipples tmi!) and my temp has stayed high.

Can I have hope? I really wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I've been TTC my second baby since October 2014. I'm now nearly 31 weeks pregnant but had 3 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. No cause was ever found for them and I've done nothing different with this pregnancy, it just seems to have worked out OK this time (touch wood)

How many tests have you done? I did two each day for well over a week to monitor my lines so by the time I was five weeks pregnant I'd peed on around 20 tests I expect! Lol!

XX

Just 20 Emily. ..... i'm sure it was more :p lol

I'm similar I've had 4 mcs 3 at 7weeks one at 4.5 but I'm now 30 weeks. And whilst they have suspiciona why they havnt been able to provenjoy anything. So fx this is your rainbow x

Lol! 20 is a rough guess. I know I peed on a lot!! Lol!!

XX

Thank you both, I feel a little better. Today I dared to actually have a conversation with my hubby about the pregnancy.

It's been about 23 tests (I really have a problem!). This morning the test line went darker than the control. I did have some very very mild cramps yesterday morning but these have disappeared and I have very very sore boobs.

I'm keeping everything crossed.

Xxx

There's no way to guarantee a pregnancy even with good line progression but it's all sounding good for you hun. Cramping is normal unless severe and accompanied by bleeding, in which case seek medical advice. Sore boobs is a good sign too!

23 tests eh?! You've beat my record! Lol!

XX

Lol Im sure I did more I was doing an ic pretty moreish every time I peed don't know what I expected to see different lol.

I can't help with dir experiences, but recommend considering doing additional tests, particularly karyotyping and discussing pgs screening with yr doc Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back