Pregnant again after missed miscarriage - early scan

chan

Reaction score
Hi,

I found out on monday i'm pregnant again - most probably 5 weeks, my last period was 6th September so i think thats right! i'm worrying out of my mind i've got early private scan on saturday 18th, just wondered if anyone else has had scan at 5weeks and what can i expect to see?? i had a missed misscarriage in april and dont want it to happen again, trying not to get excited or my hopes up (its hard)!! xx :pray: :pray:

hi, i had a scan at about 5 weeks and there was not a lot too see-just a small white circle inside sac. sometimes u cant see heartbeat at that stage. They wil be able to tel u how far on you are. Hope everything goes ok and congratulations xx

Im sorry for your loss :hug: and congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:
There is hope after loss...i have had 2 missed miscarriages this yr and am pregnant again :D its been a rollercoaster of emotions but im past 12 wks and feeling more positive.
If you look at my scan pics at bottom of my post the first pic was 5/6 weeks. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy. Sara xx

thanks, just wanted to be prepared for it, i keep thinking bad thoughts but trying to stay positive!! i have heard u may not be able to see heartbeat at that time, did any of u see the heartbeat?xx :hug:

chan said:
thanks, just wanted to be prepared for it, i keep thinking bad thoughts but trying to stay positive!! i have heard u may not be able to see heartbeat at that time, did any of u see the heartbeat?xx :hug:
Yes i saw the heartbeat xx

hiya congratulations may i just say my usual saying which a few people quote me on :lol: :lol: 'it's a new sperm and a new egg' and my doctor told me it's unlikely to happen again, so my advise is be positive and enjoy your pregnancy and i hope you enjoy your scan on saturday :) i had a missed miscarriage in june and am now 11 weeks pregnant again although i'd still scared becasue we found out at our 12 week can last time i'm feeling positive :D i think being positive really helps me from stressing out (had a few times i stressed hehe) anyway congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont worry if there is no heart beat at 5 weeks, it is very early for them to be able to see it, I have found it is normally around 6 weeks when they can see it or expect to see it.

Good luck

Jane xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back