❤️ November testing thread ❤️

Ah, huge congratulations Rainbow Mama, for some reason my app took me to the latest messages so I had to frantically scroll back to find your exciting news! I'm absolutely thrilled for you and wish you the happiest and healthiest of nine months and forever with your much loved baby xx

I am feeling sick as a dog! Exactly the same as when I'm pregnant, constant low level nausea which is only eased through eating crap and actually throwing up when cleaning my teeth etc!
But unfortunately I don't think it's actually pregnancy related as I'd only be implanting about now and have no signs of that, which I always do! And it's been going on for a few days now so definitely too early!
So I've just messaged my consultant to say I think it must be due to my progesterone levels being too high so he's suggested I lower the amount of progesterone I'm taking, so I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow xx

I am feeling sick as a dog! Exactly the same as when I'm pregnant, constant low level nausea which is only eased through eating crap and actually throwing up when cleaning my teeth etc!
But unfortunately I don't think it's actually pregnancy related as I'd only be implanting about now and have no signs of that, which I always do! And it's been going on for a few days now so definitely too early!
So I've just messaged my consultant to say I think it must be due to my progesterone levels being too high so he's suggested I lower the amount of progesterone I'm taking, so I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow xx

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Thank you. It's really upsetting to feel like this and not be pregnant, I had a complete sob to my husband about it last night, so I hope I start to feel better soon too xx

Can I attempt to jump back in? I think I’m getting close to my fertile window. Opk still neg, but I have a ton of ewcm . I am due af the 29th. I have proudly not been testing unless I’m late….which I haven’t had to test in a few cycles. I’ve been occasionally checking up here on the forum, but needed to keep distant for a while. I told myself I wasn’t going to jump back in to get my hopes up again, but here I am lol.

I am kinda same, it has been such a long wait, I am now 8dpo and have been the same, cramping, nausea, and just questioning every symptom. I have said I will allow myself to test tomorrow, but very much expect to see nothing, but I can’t help myself haha such torture waiting. Good luck to everybody x

Hiya I’m out this month I’ve had a chemical pregnancy so upset about it I wish you all the luck on your jerneys ❤️❤️

Hiya I’m out this month I’ve had a chemical pregnancy so upset about it I wish you all the luck on your jerneys ❤️❤️
Oh, I am so so very sorry to hear. How devastating! Sending hugs and prayers <3

Thank you. It's really upsetting to feel like this and not be pregnant, I had a complete sob to my husband about it last night, so I hope I start to feel better soon too xx

Awwww, I’m sorry to hear. Had many a similar day myself. Sometimes that’s just what you need to get it off your chest. Thanks for the well wishes, and just take everything one day at a time. <3

Grow baby, grow! This will be the last photo I post because I know how triggering and heartbreaking it can be.

We’re trying not to get too excited; we’ve been in this position together three times previously.. but it is hard to not let your emotions take over.

I shall be watching, hoping and praying you all get your :bfp: to join me. <3

5AC6CC5F-97B7-4291-AE85-769DCDCF0FFB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back