“Can you see what I see” ?? (I think I’m seeing things)

Some women have been known to not get positives till over 8 weeks pregnant so don't loose hope, can you request any bloods done? Not sure how your doctors work xx
I’m not sure when they would offer them to be fair, I would imagine I’d have to be a few weeks late x

I’m not sure when they would offer them to be fair, I would imagine I’d have to be a few weeks late x

Wasn't sure if you they would or not given the tests that look positive and you been late I know they are all different in areas aren't they xx

Wasn't sure if you they would or not given the tests that look positive and you been late I know they are all different in areas aren't they xx
I don’t really know if I’m honest I’ve never had this before. If I haven’t come on or had a proper positive by Monday I’ll certainly be calling them to see if they can x

One step ones are crap. Get a first response early one or Poundland strips they are ace xx

One step ones are crap. Get a first response early one or Poundland strips they are ace xx
I’ve taken the first response and that had a slight positive when edited but nothing particularly visible to the eye. I will try the pound lands for sure, thank you x

Just started to bleed :(
I know I didn’t get a proper positive but to have that slight feeling and faint line built my hopes up. Gutting x

I know I didn’t get a proper positive but to have that slight feeling and faint line built my hopes up. Gutting x
Oh hun I’m so sorry xx

Reactions: LRN

So sorry babe sending you hugs and lots of baby dust xx

Reactions: LRN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back