“Can you see what I see” ?? (I think I’m seeing things)

LRN

Reaction score
Am I seeing things? I think I am! My partner looks at me like I’m crazy!
9dpo ordered what I thought was an early detection test but I don’t think I did so they were just delivered and I’d saved my morning urine (not sure if it was to late to use that) and I was within the time frame of 3 minutes but I can barely see anything. I feel like I’m imagining it :eh:

0E8AA3B1-0A28-4C90-B3CB-1B34C1BF0F2D.jpeg

I can see a line. I would definitely test again in a day or 2 to make sure that line gets darker. Good luck x

Reactions: LRN
I totally see that and I'm pants at line spotting.. I hope this is it for you xx

I can see a line. I would definitely test again in a day or 2 to make sure that line gets darker. Good luck x
Thank you, I’ll be sure to take several tests for the foreseeable future :doh: x

I totally see that and I'm pants at line spotting.. I hope this is it for you xx
Thank you I appreciate your reply, some lights I can barely see it so I made sure I took a million photos :pray: x

Thank you I appreciate your reply, some lights I can barely see it so I made sure I took a million photos :pray: x

Girl after me own heart :rotfl: ill be keeping every thing crossed for you and stalking for more pics xx

100% can see that! Looks like the start of a bfp!

Girl after me own heart :rotfl: ill be keeping every thing crossed for you and stalking for more pics xx
The school run will be quickest drop ever tomorrow to go and buy all the pink dye tests I can :cheer: x

100% can see that! Looks like the start of a bfp!
Thank you! I’ve taken a few since but bfn! Was with about a 30 minute urine hold tho :think: I will certainly keep testing xx

Am I seeing things? I think I am! My partner looks at me like I’m crazy!
9dpo ordered what I thought was an early detection test but I don’t think I did so they were just delivered and I’d saved my morning urine (not sure if it was to late to use that) and I was within the time frame of 3 minutes but I can barely see anything. I feel like I’m imagining it :eh:

View attachment 92814

I see a line congratulations x

Today’s is lighter like even more non existent :shakehead:

Anyone know where I can buy first response tests? I’ve been everywhere :think:

Anyone know where I can buy first response tests? I’ve been everywhere :think:

They sell them in my local chemist not sure if yours will, but I should imagine boots or superdrug would stock them too xx

So sorry hun, your test the other day looked really promising. I wonder if something tried to implant but didn’t make it :sad:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back