£1500 whoohoo

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
ok within the next 2 weeks i will be £1500 better off now £500 is for paying my bills off but any ideas for the rest, i know im getting my hair done but thats about it. :think: :think: :think: :think:

u mean u dont kno what 2 do with it! i'll take it off ur hands if u like! :lol:

Oh Becky, is it burning a hole in your pocket already??? What about a holiday? x

thought about a holiday but it will only be in this country but not sure, butlins have got some cheapies though, but i want to go out and spend spend spend since willow has been born i havent spent any money on me so im gonna treat myself big time just dont know what i want????????? :wall: :wall:

I am fancying a spa day thing with a pal. Jacuzzi, massage, posh lunch and all that, mmmm. Bit pricey but would be a lovely treat to yourself? :D

go and spend it and have fun

its not every day this sort of money comes ur way!

I'm not much of a me-spender so can't offer any suggestions, but have fun :)

Go out for a couple of nice meals in places you'd usually think were too expensive... and save some for Christmas pressies otherwise you'll be kicking yourself in November when you're poor!

Save a little bit to buy tickets for the Forum Prize draw ;)

Watch this space :D

FeeFee said:
SAVE IT!!

till u know what u want. dont spend it on stuff u dont really want cause u got it and wanna throw it away. just wait till u see something u really want then spend it

A nice new outfit & a new pair of shoes,
Hairdo,
Manicure & Pedicure
Massage
New TV

the list is endless, I'm happy to spend it for you too if you like :D

A college course, books, and childcare for when you're at college

read.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts