• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~•~ August mummies and babies ~•~

Lulu90

Reaction score
We made it through pregnancy together, now the fun begins. I couldn't wish for a better bunch of ladies to go through such an amazing experience with.

Let me know your babies details and I'll add them to the list.

Browneyed Girl - James, 20th July, 1:10am, 6lb3oz - Due date, 3rd August

Lulu90 - Luca Blair, 22nd July, 4:20am, 7lb - Due date, 7th August

Jess07 - Vie, 29th July, 14:30pm, 5lb - Due date, 18th August

MysticTeen - Reem, 31st July, 19:29pm, 7lb13oz - Due date, 10th August

Tmum - Cole Trevor Ronald, 3rd August, 20:22pm, 6lb2oz - Due date, 14th August

Lolie14 - Emilie, 6th August, 13:39pm, 6lb3oz - Due date, 25th August

dolly26 - Amy, 7th August, 7:52pm, 7lb2oz - Due date, 16th August

JJ mum - Griffin Beau Jones, 7th August, 8:55pm, 5lb5oz - Due date, 1st September

xjdx - Chase, 10th August, 9:39am, 9lb0.5oz - Due date, 5th August

Natalie_reid - Matthieu Philip Raymond Burt, 10th August, 9: 01pm, 7lb14oz - Due date, 9th August

Colleen1988 - Isaac, 13th August, 6:51pm, 9lb - Due date, 1st August

Sugar10 - Harley, 13th August, 10:14pm, 6lb2oz - Due date, 21st August

ShowingPromise - Jackson, 14th August, 11:11am, 6lb7oz - Due date, 16th August

Bubbles22 - Alexandra, 15th August, 7:40pm, 7lb11oz - Due date, 6th August

Balthazar1275 - Sasha Liddle, 17th August, 12:56pm, 6lb1oz - Due date, 24th August

kumber - Malachy, 21st August, 7:33pm, 8lb12oz - Due date, 14th August

ml600 - Noah, 22nd August, 12: 08pm, 7lb6oz - Due date, 13th August

xLoulabellex - Loki, 25th August, 15:48pm, 8lb - Due date, 23rd August

Miss_Impatient - Austin, 25th August, 4:32am, 7lb14oz - Due date, 17th August

Rainbow1234 - Isla, 1st September, 6lb7oz - Due date, 26th August

Last edited:
Ah Lulu can't wait to be over here. Hopefully won't be too much longer :) x x

Emilie - 6lb 3
Due 25th August - born on the 6th at 13:39

Cole Trevor Ronald, 3rd August 20.22 weighing 6lbs 2oz, due date 14th August ��

Baby Reem, 31st July 2015 at 19:29, 7lbs 13oz, due date 10th August. :) so excited for everyone else to join us!

Baby Amy, 7th August, 7.52pm weighing 7lb 2ozs. Due was the 16th August

Girls how are you finding it when hubby goes back to work? My hubby is due back on Monday and I'm already panicking about it...along with everything else lol x

I had my nameless chunky boy on 10/8/15 he was 9lb 0.5oz and due in the 5/8/15 xx

Mine hasn't taken paternity yet. We're waiting to move then he will take it. I have only really struggled during the nights because he's so exhausted from work he doesn't wake up. I do wake him up occasionally but I do feel guilty. The exhaustion really is indescribable xx

My husband hasn't even met her yet. Hoping we are together at least a week before he goes back to work (he is a teacher) so he can have time to bond with bubba. I've been doing everything alone and tbh I expected it to be much harder.

My hubby has 3 weeks leave and is due back at the start of September. I'm dreading it and I know he isn't wanting to go back either. I'm not getting a lot... If any sleep as I'm so worried about her at night. We have the angel care sensor mat but I'm still paranoid!

Do you ladies find you sleep ridiculously lightly now? Luca only has to make the slightest sound and I'm wide awake.

Anyone else on iron tablets? I was put on them due to the amount of blood I lost but they are making me feel seriously unwell :( xx

I was terrified of sleeping through her crying as I slept like the dead before I had her but now she just has to move and I'm up. So annoying!
I was on iron tablets before I had her but am too scared to take them now until after my stitches are healed as they make me constipated and going to the toilet is already a big enough pain :/

I was the same MysticTeen, I'd sleep through anything pre baby.

Oh really? See, my doctor said they would make me constipated but it's the complete opposite for me, I have such an upset stomach, constant headache to go with it. Oh the joys xx

It's strange how they drop isn't it? Luca dropped from 7lb to 6lb5oz to 6lb11oz to 7lb4oz and he was 8lb1oz on Tuesday xx

Last edited:
Reem only lost 3% and when she was a week old she was 0.023kgs from reaching her birth weight. She gets weighed again tomorrow so I really hope she is past her birth weight a little.

I think mines with breastfeeding him. Luckily I've had a bath tonight and my milk has come in all at once. My boobs are rock solid but look amazing lol. Hopefully it means he will gradually put the weight back on xx

I'm gutted as I wanted to exclusively breast feed but its just not working. She can't latch properly and I have very low milk. I can only managed to get one feed of breast milk expressed a day, the rest of her feeds are formula. I'm still feeling like a failure but I'm hoping that a bit of my milk is better than none at all for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back