Yuk :(

Nurse 26

Reaction score
My nausea seems to be bad this morning and i am just about to head off on a 5 hour drive to see OH (havnt seen him since found out i was pregnant)

This is not going to be a fun journey...... :(

Can you stop at a pharmacy for travel sick bands? I used them and they worked really well at keeping the nausea away

Travel sick bands are supposed to be quite good, worth a go xx

Thanks girls, i have a few stops to make on my way so going to try and get them and give it a go

:thanks:

What would we do without PF :)

xx

My sister used travel sickness bands at the beginning of her pregnancy and she said they worked wonders!! unfortunately they never worked for me, suffer from HG so the sickness is pretty rough!!!

Hope your journey is a smooth one and the bands work for you xx

Failing that some sucky sweets for whilst you're driving might help.

I agree with Ninja - definitely stock up on the sweets as well.

xxx

Hey ladies, I survived the drive, felt a bit dodgy a couple of times, tried to eat a sandwich and nearly vomited and crashed at the same time, now waiting for a 2 hour boat trip to finish my journey, feeling ok just now just going to try nap on the boat then finally get to see oh after 3 weeks, yay so excited!

Xx

Glad the drive part has gone well, I know exactly how you feel my job is national and today had to do a 4.5 hr drive almost puked a few times :(
Good luck with the boat xxx

Oh you poor thing having to travel such a long journey in that state, At least you hubby is worth the journey lol, hope you dont have to make the return leg too soon so you have time to recover

Afraid I dont have any answers to the nausea part though as nothing is working for me so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back