have been sick

melhoney

Reaction score
just wanted to ask if anyone had experience that as well: have felt nausea for 3 weeks now, but finally got sick yesterday for the 1st time and this morning. (not that I am complaining!!!) I am just worried that this could be a bad sign, as from the research I have made on the net, sickness seems to start earlier...could this mean something bad?

My sickness didn't start until i was 8 weeks and didn't stop until around 17 weeks and although huging the loo everyday isn't nice at least you know everything is ok with bubs :)

I agree with Manda, my sickness started from about week 7-8 and still going now, mostly mornings but occasionly hug the bowl in the evenings. Just means your hormones that baby is kicking out are increasing and can be a good sign not bad.

thank you Manga and michelle82.

I have actually managed to keep my dinner down last night, but I really struggled and my husband massaged my back a couple of times! poor thing!
let's see what happens today!

Hiya

My sickness started at week 7 and lasted only a few weeks. Not once though was I actually sick, just felt really nauseous. Any feeling of sickness is GOOD as it means you have healthy hormones flying about your body.

:0)
Ragna

Ive barly been sick, well was sick twice actually and thats it, felt nauseous alot but thats it. Im 13 weeks and still no sick, and doc sed there was nowt wrong, so i wudnt worry to much.

bec x x

have not been sick today, nor felt nausea! how bizarre! I had a tough night, just nausea, but it quickly disappeared in the morning. I am not complaining, but just very very anxious as to what is happening to our baby!
We had a small accident today, someone hit our car at a roundabout from the back, and since then, I have a pinching pain in the lower tummy, on the right. I got really scared, I have just reached the 2 months pregnancy and love my little blog so much already! I don't know if the pain is serious or if it is due to my anxiety!
excuse me, I really sound pessimistic, but I am surrounded by women who miscarried! I think I have become oversensitive about that!...help!

I was sick twice, at around 10 or 11 weeks and that was it. But the nausea was crippling!

mel honey, if you have been in any sort of accident then it's advisable to get yourself checked out, if you go to your gp they should send you for a scan, hope everything goes ok for you

Yes Melhoney, I was just reading somewhere that if you are involved in an accident, get checked out because you may have no symptoms but you never know, please see your doctor/hospital.

thanks to all of you for your concern and support. I actually started having some spotting today, so got really worried. called the midwife who sent me to A&E. They checked my urine, and my tummy, and told me I'm fine. The spottings have stopped, but they said to keep an eye (oh, really???) and come back if proper bleeding was starting!

will keep you posted, obviously.

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back