*yuk* another milestone! Now with pics LOL

give him a pound or i'll feel like a cheapskate :wink:

We were told the tooth fairy used them as little ivory bricks to build their castles with :D

My neice get something daft like £5 but she's spoilt rotten. I think £1 is spot on :D

ahhhh bless. bet it looks funny with out it :lol: top or bottom?
Tyler my brother his was wobbly for ages he used to beg me to pull it out. then last week when it came out he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited but he wouldnt put it under his pillow untill he went to bed as he wanted to hold it. and he dropped it down the side of the sofa :(
poor little thing. we till ut £1 under the pillow and said the fairy is ti ny and she would fit down there :lol:

I used to get 50p.
My brother made the silly mistrake of telling mum he knew it was her before he had lost all his baby teeth and she said once you dont believe in the tooth fairy anymore you dont get the money, so I learnt and i made a healthy profit and by gum i got my moneys worth my mum said i always was a stubborn sod wouldnt back down!

dionne said:
ahhhh bless. bet it looks funny with out it :lol: top or bottom?

Bottom, the other bottom middle one is wobbly too, and I can already see the new teeth coming through! I took a pic I'll add it tomorrow :lol:

ahh bless him. My niece is 7 and has started losing her teeth, it makes me go all funny when she wobbles them. She gets a pound for each tooth :D

I used to get £1 for my teeth....

except for one tooth. I woke up one morning after having put my tooth under my pillow, and the tooth had gone but there was no money there.

I was so upset, I thought the tooth fairy had forgotten to give me any money for my tooth.

I went downstairs for breakfast all upset, and then I saw a shiny new scooter (little three wheeled stand-on-and-push thinggy) in the kitchen with a note attached to the handle-bars saying that it was from the tooth fairy.

Oooh I was well chuffed!! :)

Ahh how sweet! Can't wait to see the picture!
My neice has started to get wobbly teeth it makes me cringe! I used to love wobbling my own though! I had a cheapskate tooth fairy too and would have been over the moon with a quid!

Here's the pics :lol:

March07102.jpg

March07107.jpg

:lol: Thats soooo cute, look how chuffed he is with himself!! I think a front tooth is definately worth a pound!!!! :lol:

LOL i can remember once when i was young biting a polo mint into the shape of a little tooth and putting it under the pillow, unsuprisingly i never got no money for it :roll: :rotfl:

you mean there isnt a little tooth fairy :shock: :cry:

aww urchin he is so cute, he looks quite proud at loosing a tooth, how did he take to waking up this morning and finding some money under his pillow then??

He looked for it right away... I'd forgotton all about it haha but he showed me and was very chuffed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back