Yuck!!!!!!!

fayebalina

Reaction score
I know this sounds discusting but has anyone ever tasted the difference between breastmilk and formula?
I am breastfeeding but had a panic today when i seemed to run out! I went and bought some sma gold and gave Ashtyn some.....I have tasted my breastmilk and it is sweet and actually quite nice! The formula is horrid and tastes so powdery!

I havent tasted breastmilk but I was presumming that it was better tasting than formula because it was not too pleasant.
:talkhand:

iv tasted both and i think there both horrid.... poor babies

wow dionne have you noticed diors age today?
1 year
1 month
1 week and
1 day!

cool!

Dior is a lovely baby......I want to eat her up!!!!
Do you guys think breastfeeding is better, or formula, I have heard mixed opinions x

every one has different opinions on it and i think if a post was started on what people think is best it would get heated lol

iv never breast feed just dont apeal to me i think if my child was to suck on my boob ild never see myself as sexy again lol :shock:

although alot of other woman feel its the most natural thing

depends on the mum

Hi

never tasted either lol, i was curious about my breats milk but Kiara just got over thrush so i was scared imight get it lol. i would think formula would be yucky though its powder and water yuckers.
Katrina

hi everyone saulino my son has thrush which he passed to me as I'm breastfeeding been quite sore. I started giving a bottle of formula everday now as I'm not meeting his needs it smells alot different but I dont fancy trying it lol.

fayebalina said:
I have tasted my breastmilk and it is sweet and actually quite nice!

Haha, so glad I'm not the only one, it is really sweet, that surprised me. I can remember tasting formula years ago and not liking it. They smell different too.

Do you guys think breastfeeding is better, or formula, I have heard mixed opinions x

Breast without a doubt. For the health benefits to baby & mum, plus its the most natural thing in the world to do, afterall I carried Ella inside me for 9 months, so why wouldn't I nurse her after she was born? Your boobies produce milk after you give birth for a reason - mummy's milk is for babies, not modified cows milk ;) . Understandly there is a small minority of women who have no choice but to formula feed due to medical conditions, which is fine, they have no choice. But I don't understand why some women wont even try it - you owe it to your baby to give it a go. Even if it's just for a couple days whilst they have the colostrum from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back