You've gotta eat Breakfast!!

emilia

Reaction score
Don't forget to eat Breakfast!!!
It's the most important meal of the day. It kick-starts your metabolic rate which is important to help shift fat reserves.(That's why we always end up starving mid-morning). Don't be foolish to skip this meal and then make up for it at night...... you'll be storing the fat instead!

I'm having Bran Flakes with hot milk for breakfast. Porridge is good too.
Emilia xx

lol :D :D :D :D :D
Fry up's are high in fat, is of little nutritional value & clogs your arteries. Scotland has the highest heart dsease rate in Europe.
If you want to lose weight - ditch the fry up and enjoy it only once in a while. Find a healthier breakfast ie. cereal/muesli+fruit+yoghurt.
Emilia xx

Sadly not, Tracy. You've got to fuel your body and coffee acts as a diuretic.

Awww im good then i have porridge or branflakes every morning for my breakfast!

Sarah instead of fry up, how about grilled mushrooms, grilled toms, and a poached egg and a slice of toast???
mmmmm yum! My fave weight watcher meal! mushrooms and toms are no points if i remember rightly????

Another favourite is 2 slices of brown toast (no butter) with a mashed banana and ground cinnamon on top......yummy!!!

Emilia xx

I was a very good girl this morning
Ready Brek (cold mmmmmmm) and the left overs of the kids toast. :D

Well done for the Ready Brek!! :angel:
But bin any left overs..... it's normally cold, tasteless and after all... you're not the bin!!!! You deserve some nice hot toast with your strong coffee!!!! :D :D
I never realised just how many extra calories we can consume by eating hubbies or kids left overs! Now I prepare a little less and let them fill up on yoghurt/fruit after the meal..... No waste either!!

Emilia xx

I'm terrible at having breakfast.
If I manage to have anything at all it'll be a hot cross bun like I had today :)

I keep telling myself I should have more, and less tea/coffee as I'm breastfeeding but I never seem to get time with the school run etc.

My lunch today has been nice and healthy though... I'm addicted to tescos bag of watercress rocket and spinach, so I've had that on a sandwich with ham and mustard with a huge pile of salad on the side :)

OMG, i sound like a right scratter eating leftovers :oops: . They have cereal when they get up, but I always do a job lot of toast just before they set off for school. Most of the kids that walk from round here stop off at the newsagents for sweets - mine eat toast. There's never usually any left, but today they were too busy arguing to eat any before they left, and their hands weren't big enough to carry extra :lol:

LOL :D :D :D
You don't have to justify yourself!!!!!!! I've eaten leftover crusts a million times, and the rest. :D
I know what you meant.... just thought you'd do better with hot toast and your strong cuppa..... sorry if I offended you :oops: :oops: Although, thinking about the toast now, my friend will only eat cold, hard toast. Maybe you like it like that and that's just fine..... you had a very good brekkie.... well done..... phew.... this hole i'm digging is getting deeper by the word!!!!! :shock: :oops: :wall: :think:
Better be off before i can't get out!
Emilia xx

lol, i wasn't offended at all. The toast still had runny butter on it, so it was yummy. If it'd gone hard, it'd get chucked over the back to next doors dog :wink:

LOL :D :D
I married one with a big heart!! :D :D
Must say... I love a chippie, but deep fried pizza, mars bars and pies.......... Still not got the hang of it! :? :shock: :D

No offence to Bonnie Scotland.... best place I've ever lived!! Missing it terribly! Boo Hoo :cry: :cry: :D
Right, time te shut ma pie-hole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back