Your BFP symptoms?

Xenofilius

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum so not sure if there is a thread for this? But I've seen this type of thread on other forums, but they were really old so would be nice for a thread for some new first hand symptoms you had during the 2ww before you got a BFP? I realise this post may be better placed in a different section.. hmm

These were mine:

- 3DPO: Hungrier than normal, sticky/stretchy CM
- 4DPO: Gassy, pelvic pain, felt like cold was coming on, creamy CM
- 5DPO: Fatigue, creamy CM
- 6DPO: Fatigue, gassy, lots of creamy CM, emotional, CP is high and hard
- 7DPO: Fatigue, gassy, small back aches, heartburn, watery/creamy CM
- 8DPO: Fatigue, small back aches, tender breasts, hungy, heartburn, watery CM
- 9DPO: Fatigue, gassy, tender breasts, watery CM, BFN on HPT
- 10DPO: Fatigue, tender breasts, headache, muscle cramps, temperature dip, watery CM
- 11DPO: Fatigue, CP low and hard, temperature dip, emotional (thought for sure AF was coming!!) cramps in muscles(legs, feet) hungry..... Faint BFP!!
- 12DPO: Fatigue but could not wait to test again in the morning! Another faint BFP! 3 tests! Frequent urination, muscle cramps.

Good luck on you BFP Xeno!!:dust::dust::dust:

I had my first bfp end July (ended in miscarriage) and I had I symptoms at all. No boob pain, nothing. A very slight sore throat for one day which may or may not have been related and the only reason I tested on the day AF was due was because my usual pre-at spotting hadn't started. Good luck.

Creamy/watery CM, bloated, gassy, had light period pains some days ago (I seemed to have ovulated very early-I'm still a week away from expected period)
, lower back pain, twinges, feeling of being over full (but not in stomach or blatter), cravings, and today sore boobs

These were mine:

1DPO- 4DPO -cramps, headache, extreme tiredness but I always get that after O.
4DPO- PM-lots of creamy CM (This is was new for me)
5-7DPO - Slight temperature, felt like I was coming down with something.
8DPO - AM- Nothing. PM - 3-4 sharp uterus pains RH side (which must have been implantation)
9DPO - Nothing
10DPO - No symptoms at all but BFP!

My LP is only 10 days :)

Good luck!! xxx

Last edited:
My most recent BFP I posted on here at 8Dpo to say I had sore boobs that had started that day, which did make me wonder/hope I might be pregnant as I wouldn't usually have sore boobs before AF. They're still quite sore now at 6 weeks. I was noticeably more tired this time as well, from about 5 dpo and I had a couple of afternoon naps during the 2ww which I wouldn't usually do!.

My other 3 pregnancies (2 son's and 1 MC) I don't remember particularly having any symptoms before BFP, i had sore boobs with my second but that was after BFP. Oh actually just remembered that with my second I was really hungry and my mum actually told me to take a pregnancy test as I was eating everyone's leftovers after a family meal haha! I told her not to be daft as I didn't think I'd ovulated that cycle, but did the test to shut her up and she was right!

However I have felt implantation pains with all my pregnancies except my MC, around 7 dpo. With my first son I was doubled over in pain with strong cramps in my tummy low down. With my second son and current pregnancy it was just like a funny pinching feeling very low down, as if something was attaching itself inside, a very odd feeling that i've never felt before or since! So I suspected I would get a BFP after feeling that xx

Last edited:
Thanks guys for these! It's great for us waiting and symptom spotting to hear that the symptoms we have could mean pregnancy! I've had all of those this month which made me like 98% sure I was pregnant. Especially the heartburn!

Unfortunately I'm out though, I've started bleeding today exactly when AF was due. :(

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage Syd43 xXx

Good luck in your pregnancies, and thanks for sharing I'm sure me & those of us trying will be correlating our symptoms during the next 2ww lol

Thank you, I'm so sorry the witch arrived.

I've actually just found out I'm pregnant again and again, no symptoms at all other than slightly increased cm. I didn't get my usual pre-af spotting again but really no other symptoms whatsoever.

Best of luck on your next cycle.

1-4 dpo nothing
5 dpo strong stabbing pain lasted 5 mins.
6-9dpo period cramping. Starting of a cold, that never actually came.
10dpo bfp.
11dpo sore boobs.

I didn't have alot of symptoms. With my mcs my boobs always hurt from like 6dpo. This time nothing until after a bfp. I usually have loadss of symptoms ans just 'know' I'm pregnant. This time i thought i was out but got a surprise heh xx

Last edited:
Actually I lied, PB has just reminded me, I had about 5 days of scratchy throat and mild cold-like symptoms last week, stopped around 4 days before my bfp. So similar to the first time only the sore throat was just one day that time.

Strange you mention that Syd. I get a lump at the back of my throat every month because I'm allergic to progesterone. I've kept the lump all through this pregnancy so far lol that was one of my clue too. plus the lumpy nipples. I went in the bath and said allowed "those are pregnant nip's!

Three times pregnant (lost two, hopefully this one sticks) but first time I had an implant bleed. Then the September and this one I had no bleed at all.

I stopped tracking after trying for 16 months lol.. but basically before I thought to test I was having crazy vivid dreams, dried up cm wise (occasional creamy), cramps that wernt quite as strong as my usual period cramps (more pokey pulling), loss appetite and super emotional (lol crying over soppy stuff).

Dunno if its coincidence but I started "nesting" and cleaning things out, both times I just felt different.

I only really started getting sore boobs now im 5 weeks and my morning sickness has been on and off but started at 6 weeks with the last one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back