You really do find out who your friends are...

haha im guna rock my size 18 dress, atleast I don't have to worry about it being too small I suppose!
I wouldn't let the wedding thing bother you, I certainly haven't, im happy in my own little pregnancy bubble

xx

o dear I feel for you! I was my friends maid of honor, then I got pregnant and now it casually got mentioned that im a bridesmaid, ill be 8 months gone when the wedding comes and got a text the other day saying my dress has been ordered in a size 20 (im a size 12) I said I don't think ill need a dress that big then left it! only to find out today its been ordered in a size 18! so now slightly worried! but my husband said its her problem not mine its not my wedding day!
I wonder why your friend is being like that! could it be jealousy? or does she just want a 'perfect' wedding with 'perfect pictures' ie no bumps.
I know when I go to my friends wedding im going to waddle down that isle proud in my size 18 dress!

Haha you go for it in your size 18 dress!! It'll be funny if it needs taking in as 18 seems a little excessive if you're a 12! I'm sure you'll look lovely :eek:)

Yeah redbear I offered to sort alterations and then to pay for the dress after I'd been sacked (so to speak!) I got married last year so know how expensive wedding's can be, although she's been given loads of help so is hardly scrimping!

Feel loads better about it now, how can you not be happy when you're having a little bambino :eek:) xx

TBH id feel bad asking the bridesmaid for that but because money was tight it would be that or go down the isle in rags, if you offered though what more does she expect from you. oh well you have saved money in the long run xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back