YOU NEVER GUESS WHAT!!!

Baby&i

Reaction score
Today i saw an add on Kijiji, (which is like ebay but in your area what people are wanting to buy/selling/events that are happening ect its really actually quite good and you get some fab deals on there..) i was looking at prices for cloth nappies coz you see them alot on there brand new when the parents end up using disposables instead, well i was searching through the "baby items for sale" list and i see a beautiful solid wood cot with big curved headboard/footboard it was so gorgeous i called the lady and asked her how much she wanted for it. she said she bought it two years ago in Sears which is the expensive place to get really fab quality baby things from.. she said she had her son in a moses basket for the first 5 months then baby refused to go into seperate room so they ended up buying one of those convertable cots that attatch to the parents bed :? anyway so the two year old never slept in it and she bought it for $500 and then payed $100 extra for the best quality matress Sears had :eek: the matress was even in its plastic wrapping, opened but taped back up again (it was opened up ready for bubs, but after a few weeks of being opened it was put back in and taped!) this cot is MINT condition not even a scratch its beutiful and so solid excellent quality I GOT IT FOR $120 (60 pound!!!!!) :eek: :eek: :eek:
Im so proud! we picked it up earlier, she was only 35mins away from here. OH gave me a huge kiss and said its perfect :cheer: go meee!! :dance: Can you beleive that!? i will post pics as soon as i have my last few details finished in the babys nursery and made up the babys cot with her new butterfly blakets :D

WOW bargain!

defo need to see pics!

xx

wow thats great congrats on your bargain :D

Sorry i have been away for a few days... did you miss me :wink:
i have pics, as soon as i find the chord i will show you the finifshed nursery and cot :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back