Got bargain cot today!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Ok ladies I know it's still early days, but this cot is awesome. It's a month old, and matress has only been used twice as the previous owners bough it while they were on holiday here in England, just for a couple of weeks. Bought cot before they came and matress when they got here. Little one ended up sharing their bed so was wasted really! Well cot was a mammas and papas one that cost £140 new and matress cost £120 new and it's one of those airflow sprung ones! So I got all for .......£101.77!!! Should arrive by saturday so a week. How cool is that! Now I can start buying sheets and what not!

Pretty pointless again (I always tend to make pointless threads) but I'm really pleased and the cot is in immaculate codition, teething bars and everything, just so pleased I got such a bargain that is practically new. X

:yay: great bargain, the M&P cots are amazing. I have 2 and theres not a scratch on them :)

oh wow , total bargain Flexi!

Not pointless at all, we are all here benig excited over the same type of stuff - great news

Your finding out the sex arn't you? are you gonna get pink or blue sheets etc?

I know it is a bloody good bargain! Thanks mamafy, I'm glad to hearthey are good.

Jj, I have the good old 20 week scan in 2 weeks so yes I think I will be buying some f the correct colour if I can find out the sex!! Can't wait! I must say I do like creams and whites with babies though, it makes them look more innocent :rofl: x

That's an awesome bargain, well done!

fab so exciting, our cot arrived last week and although it still in the box in a weeks time the nursery will hopefully be done cannot wait!!

Congrats on your bargain! I love bargains!
Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back