• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You may not notice it but...

sonia205

Reaction score
You may not notice it but...PND comes in many shapes and forms.
I am writting this because i believe i had PND that went un-noticed for 18 months and i really can see the difference in myself now about how i was and how i behaved. To be honest i cant believe my husband didnt really notice it and cant believe what strength he had not to leave me. For many women this matter does get ignored for weeks, months even years.
I believe i suffered from nov 2004 til june 11 2006 (birth to birth)
Nov 2004 i had bad traumatic experience with a elective caesarean june 2006 i had my new baby james.
I believe i suffered with it because i didnt labour or birth naturally or bond well with my own son for ages.
Now i had the birth i wanted (vaginal birth after caesarean at home, i had that special lrush of love after the birth i saw the birth of him and most importantly i felt better i had done it, i had accomplished beeing a mummy.
Now i feel happy to accept mummys day cards pressies ect..

I urge everyone to think about this strongly, and if you think youo may be suffering from it, please see the doctor as soon as possible.
Its too late for me, but please help yourself.
Been there and done it i know how easy it is to not to realise it.

Ok ladies good luck and thanks for readin this !!

sonia n family
xx-xx-xx

hi i 2 suffered with pnd in 2004 when my son was born i was very ill with it and it came on 3 days after the birth, i never got any pf my birth plans either and was mucked around near the end of my pregnancy with different people saying he was small and they was concerned, i never bonded with him at all and wanted to harm him, i just wanted him out of my life. Thankfully i had a suppoertive husand and family and they knew straight away there was something wrong with me (as did i) and my midwife was great. I was given treatment and councilling, it took a year to start feeling normal again, i have had 3 relapses since then but they get smaller in time, and i am half way through my second pregnancy and feel great, if i do get it back again this time i think i will better knowledged to be able to cope with it (fingers crossed i dont get it again) :pray:

Arh good luck babs!!
Hopes u dont get it again!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare