You know its bad when

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
You know its bad when the woman who works at the council starts crying! she had tears in her eyes, then when she came back from photocopying my id etc she was full on crying!

i went to the job center today and explained my situation, and was sent to the council housing department to sort out housing with them.

anyway i have a housing benefit meeting next friday on the 14th of march to sort out a place and benefits for me. so things are looking up.

i veiwed a house today that i could possibly move into and it was perfect, if not a little bigger than im used too. and im looking at one down the road from me tomorow. Bubba has been kicking me all day today!

Fantastic news!!

I'm SO pleased everything is going well for you hun, you're the most deserving of people too which makes it extra special to hear :D

Things are looking up hun! :hug: xxx

thank you all of you. still a way to go i never thought id be in this situation, i always thought my parents would help! but there too damn selfish!

my voice was all crackly when i was telling her about my situation! the baby was kicking all day too it was kind of reassuring that i wasnt alone. things are finally happening. :dance:

That's great news hope you get the house you really want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back