You and ur bump

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any1 has noticed that ur pregnant? I have quite a prominent bump on me now,I'm a big girl anyway but my stomach is usually fairly flat and now has a def pregnancy roundness to it,my family who obv know I'm pg have said that it's def not a 'fat' bump...anyway,no1 has seemed to notice...do they just think I've put on weight or are they just been polite??

I've had a bump that makes me look pregnant for about a year, lol!! I have now lost weight though, as I'm just not interested in eating, but the bump's getting bigger, so I'm taking that as a good sign that baby's ok!!

One of my friends did tell me that my stomach looked a little bigger the other day. I can definitely notice myself getting a little bigger, but I didn't expect anyone else to.

I love that pregnancy is basically the only time a friend can ever turn around to you and tell you that you look bigger without worrying you'll get offended. :D

Im not showing yet and I really want to be!!!! lol no one has noticed, a few people have asked what the hell is wrong with me as im extra spotty, pale and throw up regularly :) so people have only guessed through that! cannot blooming wait to show a bump! x

I have been in hiding from a lot of people. I think I am looking more rounded at the minute. Hubby says it is difficult to pull me in for a hug now. I cant wait to get a more defined bump.

I'm not showing but people have commented that I'm more emotional and look Ill quite a lot but no one has asked if I'm pregnant yet.

Oh no if your number one has notticed Emma!

I think my number 1 has notticed too! I keep covered up now in the mornings , I hope to tell them after my Nuchal scan in two days time and I'm going to say something like, well you know my diet hasn't been working very well lately, Rhys do you want to telll me why? (will see what he says!)

Im not showing yet and I really want to, have my scan on fri cant wait to hopefully have some peace of mind. I also have lost weight but im not throwing up but eating healthier but not as much so I suppose that makes sense. x

I still have no bump at all and really want one. I can feel this tiny hard blob just above my pubic bone but no one else would notice. I do have quite a tummy though and have lost half a stone recently so think its all balancing out. I am looking forward to coming back to work in september with a big bump though as I don't think I'll be showing much over the next two weeks.

I can see my bump and my hubby can, but family don't seem to see anything but I clearly have a big bloated belly! Some tight tops are just a no no now until my scan :) then i'll be wearing clingy things to show it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back