just had my bump noticed by awoman! only 10 weeks and 5 days!

LucyB.

Reaction score
Some woman at work who didn't know I was pregnant has just asked if I am cos she said she could tell cos of my bump! :) dunno whether to be offended but I'm just happy someone besides me has noticed it haha. Seems real now! Xxxx

Ha that's great. I'm getting a few looks now but don't think anyone has the guts to ask me. Got a few raised eyebrows yesterday as I declined going to works do last night as at a nightclub. I just couldn't face all the why you not drinking questions as I was always a lively one ;-). Think a few have guessed now x

Haha, yeah I declined my works do too! But its deffo easier to just avoid the questions!! I think I'm at the stage where some people think I'm pregnant and others are just like 'is she pregnant or fat?' Hahaha. Can't wait for a proper little bump xxx

I declined works do as well!, Know that this time of year is going to be tough because of it being Xmas everyone expects me to be drinking!.. So am avoiding situations where i would normally be drinking.

I want my bump to show!! lol

Hi!!
I've been trying to work out if mine is looking like a bump or fat at the moment, as I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, so judging by the comments I'll go with bump! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back