Bump sizes

nicki

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how big everyones bump is at this stage. It's quite difficult for me to tell the size of mine coz i've never had a flat tummy (take after my mother-thanks mum!) however in the last couple of days it seems to have got harder and when I hold my tummy in not alot happens anymore!.

I just can't wait until i have a proper bump so people can actually tell i'm pregnant and not just fat!

Nicki. :D

lol..I have been showing for about 6wks or so...Although this is my 5th child they say you show soooo much faster!!!! :shock: :shock: They say my uterus is right beneath my belly button which is fairly large!!!!

xoxo Ree

im 10weeks preg but i had a baby in march so i never did get chance to loose my bump lol so im lookin 5months preg lol, if u get bigger faster after 1st preg, do u get bigger? i had my girl at 35 weeks n i was huge looked well over due with twins lol will i b even bigger this time? i was massive last time but dior only weighed 5lb 5oz wen my waters broke my belly went really small thou?

This is my only one I got bigger quicker with. I never seem to gain weight when I am pregnant, it's always after I have the baby do I gain weight. Go figure!!! I usually loose weight when I am pregnant, so I don't know if that has something do with it. This time around I lost 12 pounds by the time I was 11wks due to my dehydration and now I have put on 3 of the pounds that I had lost but I still haven't "gained" any pregnancy weight. I'm 15wks and I look like I am 7mos. They say you are suppose to get bigger faster with the more you have. I have a feeling I am going to be huge!!! Which is something different for me.

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back