Yoga dvd's and yoga did it help?

kellylou

Reaction score
I've just ordered one to do at home as no classes locally not even sure if we can plan a natural delivery yet but thought it may help with round ligament pain

I went to some classes. Personally I hated it but I think that's just me. I run and do circuits usually and despite being curvy I feel empowered and strong doing that. However, yoga made me feel ungainly and huge and I really struggled.

Having said that, I can see how it could be good if you stick with it for sure. I'll definitely try some of the positions that are meant to help with labour. I say go for it x

I did pregnancy yoga, not really my thing as I'm more of a Zumba/cardio sort of girl but it did help me. I had good control of my breathing throughout labour and I had an easy straight forward birth which I think the yoga contributed to. I started at 14 weeks and stopped about 36 weeks as the instructor had slap cheek!

I'm the same more zumba, running etc and never reallyenjoyed a slow paced class hoping ot could help with my bad back

I am not a big yoga fan but after hearing so many stories of the benefits you get from it at birth, I am now doing some pregnancy yoga myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back