Yoga Classes

Loveleen

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering..has any one started any yoga classes to help with labour. I did order a yoga dvd but have been lazy getting early and doing it..:) A friend told me some yoga exercises do help quite a lot during labour so thought of asking you all if any one is aware about them and give some advise.

Thanks...:)

I've been wanting to join a class, but the only one near me is run on a monday night at 6, which is too early for me to make it home from work and get there in time, and it is also run in a school gym, so the summer hols have distrupted that too.... The only dates I would have been able to make so far, the class wasn't running due to bank holidays / no venue / teacher on holiday! Feel like the world is conspiring to stop me going! But I've now gone part time from work (dropped Monday's), the schools go back next week, so *fingers crossed* nothing should stop me going next week!

I've heard some really good reviews though. Apparently the yoga exercises help with the pain, and also help the labour progress better as you've strengthed the muscles and no how to push better....

Thanks for the feedback..Its same happening with me..the classes are being conducted at a place which is a bit far for me to drive..also they are from 7-9 in evening which I find harder as I am almost exhausted when I reach home...:) seems I will have to push myself to attend one if they are helpful helpful..:)

Yoga Junction in Crouch End (North London) has great prenatal Yoga classes on Monday mornings at 11am - 12:15pm and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm - 7:30pm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back