yikes

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Firstly i had the wierdest dream last night i think all this deciding what to do for labour is getting to me :? I dreamed i went for my bi weekly checkup and ended up having to go for a section that day :shock: and in my dream i had written Bernie a list to go home and get babies and our belongings as i had nothing packed at home and was so not prepared.
Was a bit odd as ive been trying to decide if i am going to have a section or not and in my dream i was having one. I also been saying i have to get my bags packed which i have not , so today i am going to get my bags packed just in case because now i am paranoid i wont be ready. :?

Secondly ive been getting really sharp pains down below and alot of crampings , its odd how each pregnancy is different as i dont remember getting any of this while pregnant with Kiara , think maybe im just going insane :| Anyone else feel the same?

Sorry for the long post probably a pointless one too just thought ide share my odd dream :)

Katrina

i think ur dreaming abt it maybe coz its getting close now, my dreams include having/having had a baby every nite, and nearly every nite its on my mind b4 i go 2 sleep. i dont think dreams are significant, but get ur bag ready anyway if it makes u feel more at ease. :hug:

Hi

Its odd the things we dream about :?
Im not worried he will come early, just worried if i dont pack my bags now ill forget to when it is time and i wont be ready :)
Katrina

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, when my DS was coming we left the house so fast we forgot bag and notes :rotfl:

They sort you out and when in labour ask things as it progresses.

Hi

Ya true.. i just dont want to forget my night gown no way i am using them open back ones, i hate them lol oh and my camera :D
Katrina

ive had a few wierd dreams abit like yours. but not as meany as i expected really.

yeh best to be prepared hun :)

Hi

Keslo i think odd dreams are a part pregnancy really i remember gettingthemloads whenpregnant with Kiara as well except she was always a boy :)
Katrina

I'm sure it's all the excitement as LO is nearly here Katrina, pop a nightie and a camera in a bag now and have it near the door, so if nothing else, you'll have the two things you really want with you should things suddenly happen early :hug:

Hi

Yes im sure it is redshoes :)
:lol: I keep meaning to get my bags ready and nope still havent done it probably wont today either :? oh well
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back