Hospital Bag.. Packed...

DebbieM

Reaction score
and unpacked...
and packed...
and unpacked...

And packed and unpacked yet AGAIN!

Yes, this is the THIRD time I have packed and unpacked the hospital bags. Last time, it was to check I had everything, this time it was to check again and then I decided to iron everything.

I honestly think I am going mad!

I reckon I will duct tape them this time so I CAN'T get into them again til I need to. Just remind me to take scissors or a knife to hospital with me so I can gain entry somehow! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: I was the same when it was me!!

Not long now for you tho!!! :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I've just started to pack mine and i think i'll end up doing the same as you I've re checked mine a few times already.

i havent done mine yet...keep saying i will but cant be bothered lol!

Ive done the twins bag and i keep opening it looking at all the stuff folding it back up re-arranging the bag

Glad im not the only one with this nutty problem!!!!

I have things ready in piles for when i get around to packing it. I love packing so this doesn't really help with my adiction! When i finish work i am seriously going to have to plan my day so i don't keep doing what you are doing!

Lets hope labour starts soon for you so there is no more packing / unpacking!

I need to re-pack mine with having a section now as the clothing i need will be much looser.

Hehe :hug: :hug:

At least its packed :p

I have a bag at this point. Nothing to go in it, but I have a bag. No doubt I'll be doing the same as you soon enough :lol: :roll:

midna said:
God you must be bored ..I done mine in labor it was much more interesting loool :D

That's the interesting thing.. I'm far from bored as I am still working full time. I just felt I NEEDED to do it. I'm odd. I know... :oops:

Ive nearly done mine now, I just had to....incase I pop early. If I did OH would NEVER in a million years find everything :lol:

I'd ask you what you've packed if I didn't fear you'd have to unpack it all again to tell us!!! :rotfl:

Sherlock said:
Hehe :hug: :hug:

At least its packed :p

I have a bag at this point. Nothing to go in it, but I have a bag. No doubt I'll be doing the same as you soon enough :lol: :roll:

I know I promised you a list over a week ago... If you look in Ask A Mum I just made a post there so hopefully it'll be helpful? :)

heles7 said:
I'd ask you what you've packed if I didn't fear you'd have to unpack it all again to tell us!!! :rotfl:

LMAO! That made me giggle! Check in Ask A Mum.. its all there :D

Tillytots said:
Ive nearly done mine now, I just had to....incase I pop early. If I did OH would NEVER in a million years find everything :lol:

In case you pop early :rotfl:

That's a certainty isn't it Tilly?!

Got mine sorted, didn't need to pack a lot as if everything goes ok I should have early discharge :pray:

Gonna pack an extra bag to leave in hubby's car though in case anything happens and I have to stay in longer as he would not have a clue what to bring or where it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back