Weird dreams

Sherry

Reaction score
Been having some very strange dreams just lately.
One where I have had my little man and someone is trying to kill him :shock:.
In another I am standing outside my brothers house holding him up to their front room window waving him about.
And one very strange one last night - I am in some sort of over the top decorated chinese style toilet block. An old Chinese woman pokes her head over the top and throws a fizzing tablet at me and it lands in between my legs :? :? :? . GET THIS - along with subtitles ( yes SUBTITLES in my dream :shock: ) She talks to an old man saying their little Thomas will soon start growing and they will get their Grandson very soon. Even though I am still heavily pregnant in the dream.
Who else has been having odd dreams about their unborn?
Sherry xx

i keep dreaming baby is born and its a girl for a start, all isnt good with her and things spiral downhill from there, last night i woke in a right sweat! its only dreams and im trying not to worry too much.. :hug:

Wow Sherry your dreams certainly are a bit random :lol: I've been having some mixed up dreams too but nothing like that last one you had! :think:

It must be the hormones I think because since I've been pregnant I've had vivid dreams, often more than one a night, and can usually remember them. :)

I dreamt that I'd lost my bump the other night???? I was seeing some old friends that I hadnt seen for ages and they were saying 'show us your bump' and when I turned to show it off it wasnt there????? :shock:

Hi

When i was pregnantw ith Kiara i always had dreams that my baby was a boy and he always seemed to pass away i think it was a fear of becoming a new mom.

Had an odd dream last night that my OH left us and said he hated me and never wanted to see me again, i woke up so upset and seen him next to me so i snuggled up to him the rest of the night ( he thought it was odd aslately i never snuggle :lol: ) not exactly about my LO but still wierd
Katrina

i'v had some freaky dreams, most of them in 1st tri but 1 or 2 recently. the baby is usually really tiny (like a hamster!) and i usually lose it, and when i find it its gone all cold and nearly dead :( not nice dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back