yikes cant believe its tomoz...

Hey ladies so sorry to keep you waiting,

It all so well my baby is bang on 13wks today so due 28/1/2014 as the ticker says!! we saw everything and heard the heartbeat was so amazing. Altho the hr before was a nightmare. I had a major panic attack wanted to just run away and hide, got so bad i cudnt sit in waiting rm as was freaking out and reception had to help me i was getting pretty upset poor hubby didnt know what to do.

I just felt so scared that i was finally here finally pg and going for the scan i have so longed for i thought if i go in there and they tell me its all over i didnt think i cudnt handle it. Was proper panicing i cudnt breath. Silly i know ladies and it did catch me by surprise thought id be all right.

Then my bladder was too full so i was uncomfortable and she cudnt see baby properly as she informed me i have a tilted uterus and so had to pretty much empty it anyway!!

But then i saw it and my god i nearly went to pieces hadnt realised i was holding my breath and so tense till i saw it all fine and then WOW my baby, MY baby all perfect and waving and just amazing.

Sorry for long post i know you didnt prob need to know all that but cudnt stop writing once i started.

Thanks for everyones support.

Michelle. x

so happy for you Michelle! glad all ok and you got to see your wonderful baby.

Yay, great news! Not the panic attack bit obviously :)

Glad all went well and hope you are able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy :) xx

So pleased for you Michelle, must have been the most amazing thing.
xx

That's fantastic news hunni so pleased for you! xxx

Great news michelle, so glad all is perfect for you.

I don't like that waiting room much either, i get pretty freaked out, even now!

That's amazing!!! Sorry about the panic attack but glad it was all good in the end.
You got any pics? Xx

So glad everything is ok with u and bubs! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I am so gad it went well for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member