yikes cant believe its tomoz...

hayes

Reaction score
Cant believe its my scan tomoz im so so so so excited and soooooo scared at the same time. Gota go to work in morn as scan isnt till 1.30 im so worried sumthing has gone wrong since 6wks and i really dont know what il do if its bad news.

Trying to stay postive but im craping it!!!!!!

Michelle. x

I think we are all feeling the same Hun :)

But I am sure little bubba is growing and happily snuggled away, I look forward to seeing the scan xx

Hope all goes well hun! :) :) Will be stalking for pics :)

Worrying is what a mum does...I'm sure tomorrow will be special! There's nothing like smiling at your bouncing bean!

Exavctly the same for me! :) tommorow our 12 week scan! Me and my partner are so nerves because of the troubled start! I had early bleeding im so nerves what going on with my baby but keeping positive! I hope tomorrow is going to be a happy day! Good luck for you finge rs crossed! Keep us posted! Love xxx

Aww exciting times! Try to relax n enjoy it! Fingers crossed all is well! Keep us posted x

we all feel that way its completely normal xxx

I'm sure it's going to be fine!!
I have my booking in Tomorrow :)

Fx for you too viri, i had a bit of early bleedin too but early scan showed all fine at 6wks so fx alls well now. Took 2yrs to get pg and a lot of tests and an op so everything really worries me.

Michelle. x

Best of luck tomorrow Michelle can't wait to see a cute little piccy xx

OMG 2 years?! Then you well deserve a healthy pregnancy!! :) i wish you all the best! I had 3 scans until now one of them was a private! I got pregnant after 3 months i coldnt belive when a test came back positive! :) keep us posted y visit is going to start 9 am! Cant wait!:) good luck!

Bugger i have just read what i have had to bring in with me and i cant seem to find the consent form for all the tests, eeek. Shud i ring the midwife or just go to the hospital without it and hope they have one there???

I cant imagine they wudnt have one!!! Me and hubby sat down to do it last night and then cudnt find it in all my notes. I just cant understand where its gone.

Michelle. x

Good luck hun, I'm sure they'll have a form there. Would be a bit weird if not. Looking forward to seeing pics! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back