Yesterday was a good day

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I finally got my Omani Driving Liscence!

Annd..

I got a job offer!

Its to work for a Canadian Company out here that trains Sport Dogs, and Dogs for the military and police out here!!

So excited, Though itll be hard leaving Alanna for the first little while!

The only Downer on my day was telling the guy I like, that I liked him and getting..

"Aw im flattered, but the feeling isnt mutual, youre a great friend, but thats it.. Wanna hang out wednesday?"

:wall2::roll: Ohwell, I tried. Pushing my luck too far Lol.

Congrats on such a good day!! (Minus the guy u like being dismissive)

That job sounds amazing! My husband would LOVE to do something like that but its very difficult to get into over here xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow CONGRATS Kat! Sounds like things are on the up for you :)
Job sounds fab, that was the sort of thing I wanted to go into before I decided to go to uni (crazy choice)!

Yeah Jay its difficult! I was trying to get into public sector to do it, but ended up doing it privately in the UK. Same deal here now :p

I start on the 7th of Feb! Yayyy! But now I have to try and find a car, Thers always a catch :p

Congrats on the job. I went back to work recently, only 3 1/2 days a week but I LOVE it. I do miss Oz so much, but then when I get to see him again is so lovely coz normally am with him all the time so it's nice to have the 'hellos' n hugs with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back