Yay..

Copterpops

Reaction score
Moving on over to trimester 3 now I am 27+1, and the forum is back working again!

Made a start on babies room at the weekend, and all is well. 28 week check and anti-d shot a week on Thursday then need to get whooping cough sorted.

I'm going to enjoy the next few days of happy/excited before the panic sets in!

Yeahhhhh for tri 3!! I'm still in tri 2 for a week "officially". Home straight now - next move is to baby and toddler!! Xx

Eeeeekkkk.... I'm happy to hover her for a while. Baby and toddler sounds too scary!

I'm over here too now �� Am going to start on baby room more in the next few weeks and buying clothes etc, I have held off until now being cautious, I quite like the idea of going mad in the shops etc in one go too haha get to splurge a bit! X

We haven't really bought anything wither to be honest. Nowhere for baby to sleep as of yet, and only a couple of clothes that mum has got for us.

I made a list of what I would need for hospital bag. Which seemed to make everything a bit more real, and terrifying!! We have no idea how we are decorating babies room, just know it needs stripped etc first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back