YAY!! At last!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
We r putting Pip's furniture together :D

Wardrobe today, chest on Tuesday and cotbed on Thursday :yay:

So exciting to see little man's room finally taking shape. Then I can start nesting properly and putting all his things away. Then next weekend I'm buying the soft furnishings so (fingers crossed) by next Sunday his room will be finished :dance:

Can't wait!! Bit of a pointless thread but I'm excited! :lol:

Last edited:
Ahh thats great news :)
Pip's room is finally getting into place now :)
Can't wait to see some pictures. x

Will upload them once it's all done :D

Just gotta find some curtains we like but I know what other soft furnishings we r getting :D

Oooo can't wait. Once I have had a lovely clean out of our nursery I will take some pretty pictures. x

Yay that is exciting. I still need to find some curtains i like for the nursery. x

Ooh I'm the same, got another week to wait for furniture :( looking forward to seeing your pics x

How exciting! :) Can't wait for the pics x I Can't wait to put up bump's crib! (Only bit of furniture hes having, as will be sharing with my LO) xx

I've seen some curtains I like at a local shop. Just gotta show them to DH to see f he likes them and I'll order them. They r just a plain cream blackout curtain but the fabric on some curtains I've seen is horrid! These r curtains that will last him. Did want blue ones to go with his cream room, but seeing as he now has a blue room I want cream curtains!

yay! how exciting! cant wait to see some pics when its done :) xx

Yay it's so exciting... we're gradually getting there now and I'm majorly nesting at the moment!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Last edited:
Woo hoo, exciting!!

I hope you will post pics for us :D x

Awww.....how exciting I can't wait for that bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back