Yay!!!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I begin maternity leave a week today. I only have 4 working days left :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll probably be really bored after a few days lol

I think I'll sleep loads for the first week :sleep: :sleep:

Oh lovely, i am pleased for you. Just enjoy every min of your time before baby comes. I am bored already BUT i am going to the city tomorrow to get some stationary to start making my own thankyou cards so that should keep be busy :wink: :)

Hi

Thats great hun !! Enjoy the last bit of time you have left
Katrina

Lucky you TD - enjoy the rest before baby arrives xx

wow - that is early! lucky you. I still have 3 weeks left! :(

Oh lucky you I am so jealous I still have another 7 weeks.

yay 4 u! i'v been on maternity for a few weeks now, i'm LOVING IT! im not bored at all (well this week bored of waiting for her to come out lol)!

Well ive been out of a job since week 27 and id love to go back to work but no one will employ me so far, am a really bored and cant wait for her to be born so i can go to work a couple of nights a week :D

Hope you enjoy your time off hun.. just think not long to go now :hug:

Bet your excited about the leave!!
DH said I've been on pre-maternity leave for at least 3 years now!! Men!! :roll:

Enjoy your last week. I hope you get a good send off from your colleagues. :dance:

I've been sleeping till at least 10.30 every day since I've been off work. It's nice to have that extra sleep but I do worry how I'll cope without it when the baby comes! :D

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back