YAY .... It's Nearly Time!!!

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
HEHEHEHEHE It's TUESDAY and tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!!! YAYYYYYY

Sooooooooooo excited about greg coming home i almost forgot that tomorrow my birthday too lol!!!

Been cleaning and tiding our room all morning lol .... pulled the duvet that straight and played around with it for ages ... only to realise he not gonna see it and i have to sleep in it tonight lol!!! ...

I've been like a woman possesed today, can't keep still and the scrubing lark has rubbed off on me ... i've exfoliated. scrubbed, plucked, shaved, pulled, mosturised and conditioned lol!!! (prob wake up with greasy hair and a rash with half a face full of spots in the morning!! :roll: )

Anyone got any tips for making time fly by qicker so i can go to bed sooner?? ... sooner i go sleep he will be here !!!! :dance: :dance:

Not been this happy for ages ... finks it's rubbing off on bean to, little might hasn't kept still all morning lol ... fidget pants!!!

Well im off to finish rubbing more crap on my skin to help with spots and smoothness lol ....... oh and also polish again (Found some bits i've missed!!!!) :wall:

Speak to you all laterz ... YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAYYYYYYYYYY :dance:

Erm huh sorry :oops:

Love Imi the mad woman :D +Bouncy Bean :angel:
xxx

P.s I also gonna get "Cuddles" hehe :shhh:

Imi.. you are mad but you have every reason to be... I know its been a long time coming so make sure you savour the excitement of today.. are you nervous? I still get nervous seeing OH when he's been away.. been together 4 years but still that little flutter in tum.. :roll: :roll:

Not sure what to suggest.. watch crappy TV, read crappy magazines, or go for a nice long walk.. that will put some rosiness to your cheeks and sort out any spots lurking under the surface!!

Have you tried on all the outfits you are considering??? that may take all day.. well it does for me.. I drive myself mad trying to decide what to wear every day.. frumpy / sexy / casual / all of the above / none of the above.... bloody nightmare!!

Anyway enjoy today.. the excitement is the fun part..

what time does he arrive.. are you expected to share him with his family or are you whisking him off somewhere as soon as he arrives???? [and I don't mean off to your bed!! :shock: ]

x

Hehehe ...

Im wearing BIG sexy Granny apple catcher pants and nun bra, lol My black blooming marvellous bump trousers and white dotty p's T-shirt ... with my cream cardy and black scarf, gonna even risk my high heel boots!!! lol :?

It's my birthday so they can bog off im having him ALLLLLLLLLLL to myself an if they don't like it tough shite lmao!!! ... im pregnant so there :talkhand: they can sod orf and go to the back of the cue lmao!!!

I got a fluttery tummy lol, 13wks is a long time and i have changed so much ... my belly is .. BIG!! lol he has never seen me pregnant so im worried incase he doesn't find me attractive ... and i want loads of cuddles and stuff!!! (Worried also incase he can't fit his arms around my waist lmao!!) :roll:

He arrives at manchester airport at 12:50 ... so im leaving here at 11 ... even though im half hour away lol, just incase he is early!! :think:
Knowing my luck his plane will be bloody late, typical lol!!! :D :roll:

Tomorrow night as a birthday treat we going to the cinema or something ... not going to be out to late as i have a MW appointment at 9:15 thursday morning followed by a hair appointment!! (Determined to be funky sexy chick at my party on friday, NOT a frumpy mummy nun wanna be!!)

STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! :dance: :dance: :D .... Bloody wish today would sod off ....
Happy birthday to me tomorrow!!!

Love imi
xxx

P.s whisking him off to my bed is deff near top of the to do list anna :D :dance: :shhh:

Hey Imi, I'm excited for you!!!

I just can't begin to imagine what 13 weeks without OH is like. My DH was on-call at the weekend and I didn't see much of him because there was a lot of car break-ins (he fits windscreens), and I missed him like crazy. Then he was out last night so I only saw him for half an hour. I can't wait for some 'us' time tonight, and to cuddle up on the sofa. And that's only 3 days!!!!! :shock:

You deserve to be excited. I hope you have a fantastic day, and a great 21st. And don't wear him out all in the first day, remember you have Scotland afterwards!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Hehe ...

Wear him out??? might as well ... not exactly gonna have a romantic time of it in scotland ... Can't see us being able to hump on the SIL living room floor LMAO!!! :shhh:

13Wks seems like FOREVER!!!!!! he just been on the telephone, he as excited as me lol we sound like a pair of kids!! whats the bet that we wanna kill each other by thursday morning LMAO!!! :roll:

Im sooooooooo excited about him coming home i haven't given my birthday a second thought!!! my bean and i get to hug the most important person in the world tomorrow lol!!! and all he could say was ... "Gosh you turn into an old fart in the morning" lol charmed!!! :D :D

Gosh ... time is going sooooooooooo slow!! why won't today bog orf!!! tankett 3 days is horrid hun, so i don't blame you having "U" time together ...

After tonight i won't sleep on my own for 2 WEEKS!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: friggin hell ... it's christmas all over again!!!

Im so excited wooooowoooooo and i just can't fight it nonononono im about to lose my knickers and im gonna like it!!! :wink:

P.S ... thanks for the Birthday wishes :D :D :D

God you are going crazy with excitement and im afraid there is nothing that ever passes the time quickly when you are looking forward to something. Really pleased you are happy and I am sure you will have everything just perfect for his arrival. Use and abuse the bloke as you have not seen him in a while!!! x

22 hours and counting!!!! :dance: :dance:

God ... im soooooooo excited and time is going reallyyyyyyyyyy slow!! :x :x ... my mate trying to calm me down and proceded to put me off my lunch lol!!

Use him?? hehe thats top of the list of things to do .... Im Gonna rape him and drain him Hehe lol :oops: :shock: :dance: :shhh: (Really hopes he not reading this thread incase he doesn't get on the plane thru fright lol!!)

Cleaned some more ... even resorted to doing even MORE washing lmao ... God .. GO AWAY TUESDAY!!!!! :shakehead: :pray:

*~ :dance: Dances round the room :dance: ~*

So funny! I do feel sorry for you thou I bet the day is dragging on! I know what i am like when i am excited! You need to find an addictive game on Yahoo and play that for hours on end!

Oh shite ...

Fink i've over plucked my eye brows ... kinda got none :shock: :oops:

So over excited kinda forgot what i was doing and kept plucking away ... so now i got nothing!! :shock: finks i need an eyebrow pencil!!! Bugger of all the days to strip my brows it had to be today!! ... fink they will grow back overnight??? i got about 6 hairs on each brow :shock:

Ok time is dragging .... how many baths/books/eyebrow plucks can you do in one day??!!!

Bugger off tuesday!!! ....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: no eyebrows.. ho hum.. I am sure he won't mind.. just tell him it is the latest fashion.. he has been away too long to know you are lying!!!

Stop with the tweezers and other lethal weapons!!

x

It's soooooo not funny .... i look really stupid!!! :shock:

That bloody gutted and can't belive i've done it that i can't stop laughing!! but even in cyprus the women might have hairy backs but i think he might notice the no eyebrows thing lmao!!! :think:

My MIL gonna find this halarious ... i'll prob be pissed over this on thursday or friday but right now i just think it's funny!! the washing machine gone caput, the car gone bang and i got no eyebrows left ...
What else can go wrong!! .. lol just find it bloody typical that this all would happen today lol!! :shock: :D

I have put the tweasers away but not happy that my apple catchers are stuck in the machine!!! .... least i never took my leg off with my razor this morning ...

Now all i need is to singe my hair with straightners or something !! :oops: :shock: :D :shhh:

GOD!! that man is soooooooooo maddening :wall: :wall:

He rung and we were chatting .. he let slip that he hasn't even started packing yet!! nor has he got me a birthday card!! :shock: :shakehead:

For his sake he best be taking the piss on both occasions, or the most he gonna get of me is a black eye lmao!!! :shhh:

MEN!! (Still can't wait for him to come home though!!) :dance: :dance:

P.S ... Just had ANOTHER phone call ... the bas***ds have put him on duty .. he's been up all day, got no clean uniform and hasn't packed ... he's got to go in and do a night shift ... but they have give him permission to go over later and pack ... thats big of them since they shafted him for this 48 hours ago ... he's only just been told!!

He misses that flight in the morning i swear i will go over and kill every tw*t in the place :x :evil: :evil:
For there own sakes he best be at that airport at 5:15 in the morning!

HI

Your too funny, but i dont blame you , i would never be able to stay away from my OH for that long he went away for too nights when i was preg and the second he was leaving i started cryin and didnt stop till he came home then we both agreed he will never leave like that again, he never slept either lol.
So i hope you have a blast tom and im sure you wont be on here so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN
take care and enjoy the little time you have together.
Katrina

Not long to go now hun. :dance:
Will be thinking of you. :D
Hope he's sorted himself out by now tho. (men are a hinderance to themselves sometimes! what would they do without us ladies?!)

OHhhhhhhh im sooooooooooooooo figetty and excited ... it's really annoying lol ... the day has dragged soooooo much and now tonight is to! it's really starting to bug me!! :roll:

Whats the betting by thursday morning im posting on here calling him all the names under the sun lol :wink:

Gosh im almost going stir crazy lol ... sod me birthday me fella coming home in 12 hours or so YAYYYYYYYYY :dance: :dance: :dance:

Bean been dancing too, must know something is going on lol ... or just amused that im in a good mood for a change lmao!! :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY For tomorrow Imi and I will be thinking of you seeing Greg again!!! Just one more sleep to go, whohoo :dance: :dance:

Xxx

YAYYYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!!! :dance: :dance:

Leaving for the airport in 2 n a something hours ... and guess what i woke up with this morning??? Yep you guessed it ...

A RUDDY BIG SPOT!! :talkhand: so not amused lol!!!

Haven't had so much as a happy birthday from anyone in the house yet but hey ... greg home in a bit :D :dance: :clap: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back