Its nearly time guys....!!!!

Siany1982

Reaction score
Well as u may have seen from a previous post, I had a sweep :eh: Monday after waking up feeling quite rough... Then lost my plug yesterday (Tuesday) morning :dance: so kept active all day blitzing the house... :shock: :nap:
Went to bed at 11 ish and woke at 3am after basically tossing and turning those 4 hours... :wall2: Went down stairs to bounce on my gym ball for a bit (in th dark, scary lol) but just felt really uncomfy.... So got a bowl of Shreddies, and got comfy on the sofa with Holby City catch up...
Kept feeling alot of tightenings then thought, I'll keep a little record and realised they were coming every 7 mins, :lol: so got up and walked around and they've slowed :shakehead: but are basically every 9-12 mins lasting roughly 40-55secs each time... :oooo:
So not ready for hospital but it could happen any time now...
Lets hope they dont wear off....
Essay over... :lol: Will try and keep u posted....
Siany

good luck sian!

hope you have your lo in your arms very soon!

xxx

Really hope today's the day you meet your little one! Good luck x

oh siany i really cannot wait lol, i been looking at ur posts all day from monday, last night i woke up in pain to i could not get comfortable i felt sooooo sick and bh was keeping me awake i think i had 3 hour kip and really hope you have your baby in next 24 hours xx

Good luck....thread stalking :) hope
You both have your LOs very soon xxx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Thanx guys, unfortunately the contractions have worn off, bloody gutted... :-(
Siany

They'll come back! And i want to know if they do!!

Stay active hunny, get bouncing on your ball, on all fours or walking they may help them come back. Goodluck and keep us posted how your getting on x x

This bit can come and go..... get back on your ball honey and hopefully will all start off again. Everything crossed for you xx

Hope it all starts up again with a vengeance. Good luck hun xxx

Someone is going to meet her little one soon!!! Good luck and all the best!!!

I've literally just had a text from her

She is on the way to the hospital as we speak!!!!!:pompom::pompom:

Good Luck Siany!!!!

I will update you guys as and when i hear from her!

i really excired for her i am going to keep a close eye on this one good luck hunni :love:

My OH has just swiped my phone to play Angry Birds, so there is a possibility i may not get updates for awhile :lol: although, not expecting anything too soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back