YaY! I'm offically here!! For real this time!

ree77

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I'm now offically in my second trimester!! woohooo!! I tried sneaking in last week but didn't realize that the second trimester wasn't "offical" until your 13th week. :roll: But I made it! Looking forward to the "honeymoon" stage considering how rough it has been so far, I am hopeful that my MW will be taking out my I.V. considering my body has rejected it for the second time!!! :cry: Anywho I just wanted to say hello to everyone!! sooooo Hello!!!! :D Hope everyone else is enjoying their pregnancy!

xoxo Ree

Hello

Just thought ide say welcome, as im leaving in a couple weeks lol, but thats okay.
i hope this trimester is better for you , for me it was worse then my first but i guess everyones different. Well take care.
Katrina

Welcome i've just reached this forum too! Isn't it great to be past the worrying bit but no too fat to walk without waddling! :lol: I say we make the most of it!

Welcome anyway and i hope you feel better in the blooming stage (blooming knackering more like!) :D

Welcome Ree

Enjoy the second (and probably the best) trimester!!!

Welcome to the 2nd bit!

I would say the worst part for me is the stitch thta you can get quite a lot where the bump is stretching out so quickly. (Round ligament pain)

However it doesn't hurt every day and I feel fabulous in other ways, so enjoy yourself!

:D

Hi ree!

welcome to the 2nd tri

xx

Welcome to the second trimester! It's a nice long stretch where you can relax and take some exercise without wearing yourself out!

Sue

Thank you all!!! I'm very excited!!! Hope to talk to all soon!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back