Hello from a newbie :)

KALOU2601

Reaction score
Hello i'm Katrina :wave: I am 27 and have a gorgeous 12 month old daughter, called Emma I am married to the most sweetest man my hubby Michael 28 in April we are on cycle #2 of ttc number 2

Our TTC journey started way back in March 2004 just one month after we got married, so it's almost five years down the line now but i'd rather take this back to the beginnning, Ironically we thought i'd fall pregnant on our honeymoon but because i have always had a long cycle and we didn't lnow about OPk or temp stats back then it felt like forever.
In 2005 on Christmas day we finally got our BFP but at 6+4 i had a mc which totally devastated us both, after this we too another break from TTC and decided to try again and on my hubby's birthday in 2006 we had our second BFP this time, we weren't as excited and i didn't really have many symptoms just tiredness and at our 12wk scan we were told such devastating news our baby had died roughly the week before, and because our little bean just didn't want to leave me I had to have a D&C

after these two losses we were totally distraught and were on the verge of giving up, but when we least expected it cos we weren't really 'offically' ttc at that point, in 2007 I found I was pregnant again after a doctor's offical preg test, but because we couldn't remember the date of my last period etc we were booked in at epu for a scan and I was 13wks gestation and nearly in my second Trimester!! we only told close friends at family at this point and after our 20wk scan we told everyone else (well the ones who had no idea) anyway we finally had our happy ending when our daughter Emma Jane was born on 4th Feb 2008.

Because it took so long to get our happy ending we have decided to ttc number #2 sooner rather than later but have had no luck as of yet, please feel free to follow my journey, if you haven't already fallen asleep :rotfl:

Kat

Just popping in to say how i'm feeling at the moment, always hungry and so tired noticed some EWCM earlier when I went to the toilet, really hoping that's a good sign and not just hubby's love juice :rotfl: lol

can't believe 19 views of my post and not one :wave: :cry: having a bit of cramp/aches in lower abdomen, hope it isn't the witch, also had nausea, feeling like i'm starving yet i can hardly eat anything :? the body sure plays tricks when ttc :doh:

your first hello...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , im fran, im from glasgow, scotland and i have an 18 month old, ryan :)

KALOU2601 said:
Just popping in to say how i'm feeling at the moment, always hungry and so tired noticed some EWCM earlier when I went to the toilet, really hoping that's a good sign and not just hubby's love juice :rotfl: lol

can't believe 19 views of my post and not one :wave: :cry: having a bit of cramp/aches in lower abdomen, hope it isn't the witch, also had nausea, feeling like i'm starving yet i can hardly eat anything :? the body sure plays tricks when ttc :doh:

Hello! I am pretty new to this forum too.

TTC as well, and am over-anaylsing everything just now - think it's all part of the fun! lol

Welcome!

hiya Sazza, thanks for the welcome :wave:

at the mo i think i'm going to drive myself nuts, with all this symptom spotting :rotfl: lol who would have thought that ttc is so much hard work but yet so much fun : :rotfl:

little less of the ewcm, still there but not as much oh well if the witch gets me I can have a glass of wine at my brother's party, but it's not over yet as not due to test until 13th Feb

just hope my POAS obession don't get the better of me this month :rotfl:

Hi and welcome. Sorry you had such a bad time in the past, best of luck with TTC :wave:

KALOU2601 said:
hiya Sazza, thanks for the welcome :wave:

at the mo i think i'm going to drive myself nuts, with all this symptom spotting :rotfl: lol who would have thought that ttc is so much hard work but yet so much fun : :rotfl:

little less of the ewcm, still there but not as much oh well if the witch gets me I can have a glass of wine at my brother's party, but it's not over yet as not due to test until 13th Feb

just hope my POAS obession don't get the better of me this month :rotfl:

I know what you mean! I think we should just chill out! Good luck for testing on the 13th.

I have been doing a few tests just trying to figure out when I OV. Nothing showing through
on these tests yet, although CM is different. Lovely! Just been BD'ing every other day, hoping
that those spermies catch the egg!

hi sazza :wave: you are so right hun, think i do need to chill out lol, I'm not holding out much hope this month I'm afraid as my tummy cramps have got worse and my temp has taken a dip think the witch is well on her way, looks like i OV early this month :( Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back