Yay I'm now full term!!

Kirstieplus1

Reaction score
Finally the end seems in sight but now it's here I'm
Wishing it wasn't as I'm getting worried about the birth.

Ladies that are due around Xmas when are you going to try and get your little one out and what are you going to try?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Congratulations on full term :)
I'm due the 14th December and have a limit of 10 days to go overdue, where I'll be induced if she doesn't come by then. That would make it Christmas Eve and as you can imagine I really don't want to be in hospital during that time! I started vaginally inserting Evening Primrose Oil at 37 weeks but I stopped that at 39 weeks because I was getting a little irritated by the oil, I also couldn't be bothered doing this every night :lol: I was drinking raspberry leaf tea every so often too but I hated the stuff so only had about three cups of it.

So now I'm just dancing around the house a lot, doing lots of squats and bouncing around. I've had a few hot curry's as well. I'll keep dancing around the house cleaning it until I go into labour, it's quite fun! :D xxx

Hi Kirstie,

I have the same due date as you. My baby was quite big at my 36 week scan, so they don't want me to go much over my due date which probably means I will defo have him in December rather than into January. I am going for an internal and possible sweep next Thursday at 38 weeks and then they said if nothing happens, they will do one at 39 weeks too.

I have started taking RLT tablets, but just leaving things to come naturally, I am sure he will arrive when he is good and ready! I am also bouncing on my gym ball to make sure he gets in to position!

Lottie
xx

Yay for full term! I've been drinking RLT since 30 weeks bouncing on my ball since 32-34 weeks and inserting EPO since 37. I've also been eating a pineapple a week since 35!

The thought of inserting epo freaks me out lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back